Galco Concealable...quality control?

This is a discussion on Galco Concealable...quality control? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by High Noon We are not sure how you could have a bad experience with us, the stitching is guarantee for life, we ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Galco Concealable...quality control?

CMR
    Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    We are not sure how you could have a bad experience with us, the stitching is guarantee for life, we will fix it or replace it, it's really that simple. Everyone is nice down here, just looking to help customers. Could you provide more in depth details so if we did something wrong we can correct it in the future. Stitching coming undone is a rare occurrence here if ever.

Alex<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Thats what the person said on the phone. Stitching coming undone was rare and more likely because of "abuse or not properly used." I disagreed, I didn't have it for a long period of time. She, the person I talked to, said that I could get a new holster but it would be on my dime.
    Sorry, don't have a name of who I spoke with because it happened a few years ago. The holster was for a Kahr P40 and it was one of those "softy" tuck ones.
    For a lot of people, being a victim is a way of Life. That's a Life I choose NOT to live.

A Shepherd must tend to his Flock. And at times........fight off the wolves.

2. Remove Ads

Not many people are allowed to have contact with customers, the ones that do, know very well what they are speaking about. I am not saying that did not happen to you and we all here at High Noon apologize, but I think there was a misunderstanding, maybe it was the shipping cost to us was on your dime. We ship back for free and do not bother customers with that.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    If the stitching is coming undone we want that holster back to examine it to see why that happened and then fix it for the customer. Those are like lotto tickets with 6 winning numbers on it, a holster that something went wrong. If you are active on the web and other forums, that's the only story like that I have heard of happening. That's not our product's reputation, not our policy, or business style at all. Do you still have this holster so I can see and would you like another?
    <o:p></o:p>
    Alex
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

Quote Originally Posted by CMR View Post
    Thats what the person said on the phone. Stitching coming undone was rare and more likely because of "abuse or not properly used." I disagreed, I didn't have it for a long period of time. She, the person I talked to, said that I could get a new holster but it would be on my dime.
    Sorry, don't have a name of who I spoke with because it happened a few years ago. The holster was for a Kahr P40 and it was one of those "softy" tuck ones.
    I would call Highnoon and ask for "Alex" and introduce yourself.

Hopefully, you still have the holster in question and allow Alex and Highnoon to make it 100% right for you and show you that they will do what they stated they should have done from the start.

Good luck and let us all know.
    Springfield XDM 40cal
    Safariland Double Magazine Duty Pouch
    High Noon "Slide Guard" Holster - Leather (OWB)
    BladeTech "Eclipse" Holster - Kydex (OWB)
    Aker Reinforced Gun Belt (Leather & Polymer)
    Wilderness Tactical/Operator Belt (Kydex Reinforced)

CMR
    Not many people are allowed to have contact with customers, the ones that do, know very well what they are speaking about. I am not saying that did not happen to you and we all here at High Noon apologize, but I think there was a misunderstanding, maybe it was the shipping cost to us was on your dime. We ship back for free and do not bother customers with that.
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    If the stitching is coming undone we want that holster back to examine it to see why that happened and then fix it for the customer. Those are like lotto tickets with 6 winning numbers on it, a holster that something went wrong. If you are active on the web and other forums, that's the only story like that I have heard of happening. That's not our product's reputation, not our policy, or business style at all. Do you still have this holster so I can see and would you like another?
    <o:p></o:p>
    Alex
    I was willing to pay for the shipping, was actually expecting to do so. That wasn't the case, I was informed that I would have to purchase a new holster.
    I didn't keep it, I gave it to a friend of mine who was making leather holsters as a hobby. We did an exchange, and got my holster replaced with one of his.
    FYI, the holster was the Split Decision and the stitching was coming undone infront of where the trigger guard sits while the gun is holstered.
    For a lot of people, being a victim is a way of Life. That's a Life I choose NOT to live.

Not sure why you think you were informed you had to buy a new holster when you were sending one back to be fixed. We did not even get the holster back to see if something could be done or if we needed to replace it. There seems to be a miscommunication somewhere, thats not our policy and not the way High Noon Holsters works.

Anyway, lets fix the problem. You have credit of $44.95 towards a new Split Decision or anything else you want. PM me with all the details.

Alex
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

VIP Member
    Not sure why you think you were informed you had to buy a new holster when you were sending one back to be fixed. We did not even get the holster back to see if something could be done or if we needed to replace it. There seems to be a miscommunication somewhere, thats not our policy and not the way High Noon Holsters works.

Anyway, lets fix the problem. You have credit of $44.95 towards a new Split Decision or anything else you want. PM me with all the details.

Alex
    POW! Now that is customer service!
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Alex
    Wow.... now that is customer service... and just taking the customer's word for it as well. I guess the $44.95 investment Highnoon just made... made me a believer!!!

Better late than never.... but none the less... seems to be as good as it gets.

CMR, if you can't or don't want to spend the credit with Highnoon Holster Company, let me know and I will (pretty please).
    Last edited by Beachbumcook; February 6th, 2011 at 10:48 AM.
    Springfield XDM 40cal
    Safariland Double Magazine Duty Pouch
    High Noon "Slide Guard" Holster - Leather (OWB)
    BladeTech "Eclipse" Holster - Kydex (OWB)
    Aker Reinforced Gun Belt (Leather & Polymer)
    Wilderness Tactical/Operator Belt (Kydex Reinforced)

Alex
    That's very gracious of you. I hardly ever see a company stand behind their product like that. Just so refreshing I had to say BRAVO!

CMR

Alex
    After some thinking, thanks but no thanks.
    I already have a holster for my Kahr and am quite pleased with it.

A Galco "Royal Guard" IWB holster came with my 649 Bodyguard when I purchased it used. It has been an excellent holster. I especially appreciate the sweat shield. When one of the belt loop snaps broke I sent it back with a $5 money order as instructed. The holster was returned to me within days, with two new snaps and my money order! I bought an older Galco OWB holster, with retention snap, at a local pawn shop and it has been very comfortable. I got tangled up in my dogs leashes in the park one afternoon and ended up flat on my back in a large puddle. I greatly appreciated the retention snap at that particular moment.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links