Defensive Carry banner

Hi Power carriers!

783 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Smith10 
#1 ·
I currently only have 1 carry method for both my 9mm and .40S&W hi powers: an IWB Kholster. It works well, its comfortable, and I like it. However, I'd like a few more options for IWB and OWB depending on method of dress (OWB for the cooler months with a jacket).

I plan on putting in an order for a Milt Sparks VMII when the next window opens.

But, in the mean time, care to share your holster selection?

I am a righty and I carry between 3:30-4:30 depending on clothing. Ease of putting it on/taking it off doesnt really bother me. I usually dress in jeans and a somewhat fitted polo shirt.

Easy mode: know of any good 1911 holsters that also fit well? There seems to be a lot more selection.

#3 ·
My two HPs are really just range guns, but I did buy the Remora (sorry, I tossed the size sheet, but em them and they'll quickly give you the right size). I'm happy with the Remora: the price is right, it stays put. I've only tried it appendix, wearing around the house, and it's quite comfortable. Get the model with the sweat shield to protect your body from the hammer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.