anyone tried one of these holsters?

This is a discussion on anyone tried one of these holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; http://n82tactical.com/n82store/...

Thread: anyone tried one of these holsters?

anyone tried one of these holsters?

2. Remove Ads

i have a similar "Remora" holster - no clip on the Remora - didn't think it would work but it does - Draw/Re-holster - no problem. Very comfortable.
    Great privilege comes with great responsibility.

I've tried them...Got two, one for G26 and one for Taurus Slim...The demo at the gun show was nice. I jumped on em. After trying to adjust to them over a period of a month, I gave up. I'm afraid my vote is "Thumbs Down" on this product. It may be good for some folks, but just not for me.
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

VIP Member
    I have seen them at several gun shows and while they sound and look good it just does not look like the elastic may not hold up to extended use. Also it does take both hands to reholster and I prefer an open top holster for one-handed use.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    I have seen them at several gun shows and while they sound and look good it just does not look like the elastic may not hold up to extended use. Also it does take both hands to reholster and I prefer an open top holster for one-handed use.
    I practice drawing and firing at my range. Not being able to re-holster with ease would kill these for me. I have another maker's holster for my Python that makes it very hard to get the gun back in. I hate it.

I have one for my G-22 (tuckable version) it is my favorite tuckable holster (the only one I kept), but I would rather not use it unless I must tuck a shirt in or not wear another cover garmet. you can not re holster and it is not a good everyday wear, or gun range holster for that reason.

If you are going out and must tuck in a shirt it is comfortable and works well but it is my last choice of style of carry... It only has one clip that can tend to sag if you wear it for a long period of time..... will not distribute weight very well. Like I say it is for me only when I need 100% conceal over function and comfort (not very often) BY the way clip it over not under the belt or it sags worse....

Seems like that is the holster Michael Bane spoke positively about in a recent podcast.

Links