High Noon holster....

This is a discussion on High Noon holster.... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently recieved my new High Noon holster, I bought the Mr. Softy for my Glock 23. Im really really thin and didnt want anything ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: High Noon holster....

High Noon holster....

I recently recieved my new High Noon holster, I bought the Mr. Softy for my Glock 23. Im really really thin and didnt want anything hard. Its gonna take a lil time to break it in but thats to be exspected. Im still waiting for my permit to get here so im only carrying around the house to get use to it. The holster and shipping was only 36 bucks to get it and I recieved it in 3 days. So a big thanks to High Noon!
    Generation 4 Glock 23
    Son, if you want something in this life you have to work for it,
    now quiet! there about to announce the lottery numbers........ Homar Simpson

2. Remove Ads

Cool

I really like High Noon holsters. I carry my G-23 in a High Noon Public Secret. I carry my SP 101 in a Mr. Softy and my Diamondback in a Pocket Grabber. I feel they are the best value in non custom made holsters. I have never waited more than 3 days for a holster from the day it was ordered.
    P04100419.jpgP18174701.jpgP18162748.jpg
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Welcome aboard!!!! Enjoy the holster and stay safe.

Justin
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

High Noon makes great holsters at a reasonable price. One caution. They have two basic types, stocking items and special order. The special order will take a month or two. The stocking items are always ready to ship, but they are not made for a specific gun, just a generic size and one size sometimes does not fit all.
    It Is Easy To Be Brave From A Distance ~ Aesop

Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    Welcome aboard!!!! Enjoy the holster and stay safe.

Justin
    Thanks Justin, ive been walking around the house carrying my Glock 23 in the Mr softy and its really comfartable. Im already getting use to it. I really need a new belt though, guess im of to look at belts now lol.....
    Generation 4 Glock 23
    Son, if you want something in this life you have to work for it,
    now quiet! there about to announce the lottery numbers........ Homar Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Pointblank View Post
    High Noon makes great holsters at a reasonable price. One caution. They have two basic types, stocking items and special order. The special order will take a month or two. The stocking items are always ready to ship, but they are not made for a specific gun, just a generic size and one size sometimes does not fit all.
    Yes I found out the hard way. Bought the Bare Skin and was sent right to the junk drawer.
    NRA Endowment Member
    USCCA Member
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Patriot Guard Rider

Quote Originally Posted by Joeface View Post
    Yes I found out the hard way. Bought the Bare Skin and was sent right to the junk drawer.

It did not have to be the hard way, there was an easy way. If you did not like it you should have sent it back, we have a no questions asked policy so we do not want to add your your junk drawer. http://highnoonholsters.com/Guarantee/guarantee.html

This policy kinda makes it hard for a customer to complain. We know everyone has reasons why they do not send things back, or why they do not like a product, but the fact remains it could have been sent back. Why not get your money back and be happy? We are not here to waste your money, there are options on the table for 30 days. We want to make you a happy High Noon customer, or a happy non High Noon customer, but you have to execute your end of the agreement. We know not every holster we make is a match for our customers needs.

Please answer three questions to help us out here and get to the bottom of this, so its not one of those, as we call it "Drive by posts". Maybe we did something wrong.
    1. What did you not like about the bare skin?
    2. Why did you not send it back if you did not like it?
    3. Did you call us up about your situation, maybe we could have helped over the phone.
    What we have found out is sometimes the holster is misunderstood because its a non molded holster which needs a specific break in procedure.
    We do include instructions, but at this point we do not know if that was a problem. All we have is a post with no details as to why.

Hope this helps
    Justin
    ironmike86 likes this.
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pointblank View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. There are many, many sizes to the soft line holsters. Its impossible to do just a small , med and large. They are designed around a gun. All the guns listed on the bags are approved by us, which means if we had to design a new one it would not be much different then what you got for that holster. If its that big of a difference in size we do not put it on the label, the gun needs it own size and we design around it.We do not add a gun to the label unless it fits.

Justin
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

I'm a fan of High Noon and their holsters, I have several, including stocking items. I followed the break in instructions, and play with the tension screw until it feels right to me.

If you have any issues with their holsters, they will make it right.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

I have a couple of their bare asset holsters and find they work well except when I gain weight and don't fit so well into my jeans :( . I've yet to take the plunge and get a OWB from them (money is tight) as I have switched to OWB carry. It's nice to know that they are not very far from me at all so when I do buy stuff from them I'm helping out a local company.

I'm going to order yet another High Noon holster right now because their product is fine, their service is superior and the prices are good. I don't think you can beat a Mr. Softy for IWB carry of a J-Frame when worn at 3:00 or 4:00 ... for any price.

Guess you could say I am sold on the product and the company.

I have a HN Closing Argument that just arrived a couple of weeks ago. I'm very happy with the holster and the company, too. If you aren't happy with a product, it can't hurt to call and see if you can work something out instead of tossing it in the junk drawer. The fact these guys are here in the forum is a good sign that they will stand behind their product.

I have two High Noon's and have been 100% pleased. My second one from them didn't fit (due to a kind of mutual mistake) and they went out of their way to make me an entirely new holster that fit perfectly. Great service.
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side.

I have a recently procured "Split Decision" holster from High Noon. I was very impressed with the quality of it. The construction and stitching were fantastic. If I had one quibble, it would be the big wide black clip that holds it to my belt. I'm a bit self conscious with that showing, but it's a minor complaint really. I will definitely buy from these folks again.
    U.S.A.F. Retired, NRA Life Member

Kimber Ultra Carry II, ParaOrdnance Carry 9, Ruger Security 6, Manurhin PPK/S, Diamondback DB380 (not all at once)

High Noon makes a good product at a fair price. I've been pleased with their service, when I needed to return a holster that just did not work for me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links