Defensive Carry banner

Taurus Millennium PT111 and IWB holster

6K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  jbum 
#1 ·
I just purchased a Taurus Millennium PT111 today and was wondering if anybody had any recommendations for a good IWB holster.

Thanks.

#3 ·
A buddy/co-worker got a Comp-Tac Infidel for his and liked it. He also ended up getting one of their MTAC's as well.

I have the CTAC, MTAC, and paddle holster (OWB)from them. All excellent holsters. A Supertuck or MTAC sounds like the perfect place to start. There's a whole BUNCH of choices out there and depending on your specific needs you can find what your looking for by searching through these site sponsers.

For my personal needs, I had to have a 'tuckable' IWB for deep concealment purposes. The MTAC is a great 'utility' holster that filled the requirment,comfortable in Georgia's LONG summers with that leather back. My CTAC (all kydex, no leather back) is now regulated as my 'dressy' holster with c-clips to help with hiding it better with slacks and tucked shirts, etc.

#5 · (Edited)
I carry the same gun every day in a "Double Tuck Clip" from Side Guard Holsters. Side Guard is a site sponsor and Erik makes a great holster. I would highly recommend you take a look at his stuff. The "Double Tuck Clip is very comfortable for all day wear. The gun stays put and the draw and re-holstering is great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.