something new

This is a discussion on something new within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I would like to try a leather shoulder holster. Ive tried every other kind of holster out there. and now own over a dozen. some ...

Thread: something new

Smile something new

I would like to try a leather shoulder holster. Ive tried every other kind of holster out there. and now own over a dozen. some I like, some I don't , I usually leave my Springfield sub in my truck. I just haven't found anything i truly like and that's really comfortable . so I'm asking what in your opinion is the most comfortable leather shoulder holster out there.
    TOMMY

2. Remove Ads

I generally carry a commander in a Alessi CQCs and during the winter months I carry one in a Josh Bulman shoulder rig.

I rarely carry IWB - just not my cup of tea.
    NRA Member
    Certified Firearms Instructor
    Semper Fi

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I use a High Noon Under Armor. I am a fan of shoulder rigs, I really prefer this style of carry, especially in a vehicle.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Quote Originally Posted by turk1800 View Post
    I would like to try a leather shoulder holster. Ive tried every other kind of holster out there. and now own over a dozen. some I like, some I don't , I usually leave my Springfield sub in my truck. I just haven't found anything i truly like and that's really comfortable . so I'm asking what in your opinion is the most comfortable leather shoulder holster out there.

I ran a bhp in a galco miami classic for many years. Worked great for motorcycle riding with a leather..... it was very confortable

Links