I just gotta say!

This is a discussion on I just gotta say! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; You mentioned that you want leather behind your grip. You might try the Kholster line. They are similar to the CBST but are more adjustable, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just gotta say!

VIP Member
    You mentioned that you want leather behind your grip. You might try the Kholster line. They are similar to the CBST but are more adjustable, less expensive and for the gun models I have they have leather between you and the gun. You might want to e-mail Jimmy and ask how his holster fits your gun.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

2. Remove Ads

Check out the Frequent Flyer at Wilderness Tactical...to me, that buckle is more comfortable. Also, I used A-Grip on my Pm9 and that feels much better against the skin. Gotta love those Crossbreeds.

"Glock Accessories - Brooks Tactical Systems - Maker of Agrip™- Gun Grips & Accessories for Glock Heckler & Koch Kahr Kel Tec Ruger 1911 MP5 Pistols Revolvers" ™

Hello from Bunkie, LA Im just down the road from you. Always good to hear another local on here. Ive been using the Mr. Softy by High Noon for my G23 and LOVE it. I might get one of those cross breeds one day to try out just for the heck of it.
    Generation 4 Glock 23
    Son, if you want something in this life you have to work for it,
    now quiet! there about to announce the lottery numbers........ Homar Simpson

VIP Member
    Get a gun belt!!! It will really help.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Thumbs up

What you have really is not excess poundage. It is in fact a emergency, man portable, food storage system

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Lindsay View Post
    What you have really is not excess poundage. It is in fact a emergency, man portable, food storage system

Now that's creative! LOL....

Well, I wore it all day sunday while I went and did a vinyl job on the side of a race trailer. I was in and out of the back of my truck, up and down a ladder, bending, reaching, stretching, etc. It was like I wasn't even wearing one! I appreciate all the input from everyone, it's nice to have found a site that offers so much. But after the other day I am sold on the CB and will be ordering two more for the LCP w/crimson trace since the wife and I both have one of those as well. It's funny, when my CB arrived last week she was really turned off by the look of it, and now after her hearing how much I love mine, now she wants one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links