Comp-Tac is the best!

This is a discussion on Comp-Tac is the best! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently ordered a CTAC holster for a Glock 19 I'm getting. Today I discovered a local shop that has brand new Ruger P95s for ...

Thread: Comp-Tac is the best!

Comp-Tac is the best!

I recently ordered a CTAC holster for a Glock 19 I'm getting.

Today I discovered a local shop that has brand new Ruger P95s for $319. I'm picking one up Thursday. I checked Comp-tac's site, and they did not have the P95 listed for CTACs. So I called them. They said they could custom make one for the P95 so I went ahead and ordered one.
    Furthermore, they said the holster would be constructed and shipped out no later than Thursday!

I am very impressed and happy with Comp-tac. I had a CTAC for a Glock 26 that I sold along with the 26, so I'm glad to be getting a couple of new CTACs for my 19 and my P95. I highly recomend Comp-tac.

2. Remove Ads

i have one for my p99. great holster. very slim!

They Custom Made One For My Desert Warrior & I'm Very Pleased With It.took 2 Weeks To Get.

+1 on Comp-Tac's awesome service and products.

I have a CTAC for my G19, and a single and double mag pouch made by them as well.

Their products are tough, comfortable, and have great retention. Their service is friendly and fast.
    Proud member of the Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy:
    http://www.xanga.com/jaltered

+2.

I use the C-TAC for my XD40-SC. Great rig. I ordered it with the C-Clips but about 3 weeks ago I went ahead and ordered the V-Clips (velcro). At the same time I ordered my new belt w/velcro sewn in from Jim @ thebeltman.net. Unfortunately the belt showd up a couple days ago just as I was going into the hospital for surgery so it will be a couple weeks before I can wear the entire set-up out of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightRambler
    I recently ordered a CTAC holster for a Glock 19 I'm getting.

Today I discovered a local shop that has brand new Ruger P95s for $319. I'm picking one up Thursday. I checked Comp-tac's site, and they did not have the P95 listed for CTACs. So I called them. They said they could custom make one for the P95 so I went ahead and ordered one.
    Furthermore, they said the holster would be constructed and shipped out no later than Thursday!

I am very impressed and happy with Comp-tac. I had a CTAC for a Glock 26 that I sold along with the 26, so I'm glad to be getting a couple of new CTACs for my 19 and my P95. I highly recommend Comp-tac.
    I own 2 of them.. Trey are a great holster. Check out this article. I made changes to mine from this article and it works even better for my body style. http://pershot.com/blog/?postid=88

The second picture is a Witness Compact in a Glock 30 holster.

Comp-Tac made a custom CTAC for my Beretta 92G-SD. Since it had the Brigadier slide and a rail, it was a unique animal and they dealt with it perfectly.

I did have a later transaction with them where I was not pleased with how they handled things, but I'd still do business with them based on my other two purchases there.

Frankly, I prefer leather, but the makers I order from project 20-22 week waiting times! That's where Comp-Tac really shines, fast delivery.

I used to have a GLOCK 26 and had a C.T.A.C. slide for it. I agree that thier service and products are 1st rate. I like how versatile the holster is. And I bet the velcro clips would make the holster invisible when the shirt is tucked in.

I'm not trying to hijack your thread but I still have the GLOCK C.T.A.C. slide (fits all 9mm, 40, 357 SIG) and a spare mag holder I'm trying to get rid of. They are in perfect condition and I'm asking $65. If you have any friends that might be interested please let them know.

Links