Blade-Tech Question

Blade-Tech Question

This is a discussion on Blade-Tech Question within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Is bladetech normally slower than their estimated time to make holsters? I've ordered a Px4 holster going on 7 weeks ago. They said it would ...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blade-Tech Question

Blade-Tech Question

Is bladetech normally slower than their estimated time to make holsters?

I've ordered a Px4 holster going on 7 weeks ago. They said it would ship at around 5 weeks. My order still says processing. Anyways, is this normal for them or should I be emailing/calling someone?

I'm a lefty, so I understand some holdup, but it's getting a bit annoying.

I don't know their normal lead time, but I'd give them a call.
    The power of the future is in its ability to inspire the present.

Yeah, you're probably right, just wanted to not waste my time if it's standard for them to run slow. Ah well, can't do anything until morning anyway. Thanks.

I just received an order from blade tech. they told me also a 5 week lead time. I ordered on 01May06, After about 4 Emails with no replies I finally called. Their answer was they were backlogged because of orders from our troops in the sand box, It would be 2 more weeks. After 4 more weeks I requested that my order be cancelled and all my money refunded. Guess what the next day my order was completed and shipped! Now if they are truly back logged supplying the troops I understand, But just the way things went with them I have my doubts, I don't think I will be doing anymore business with them.

Quote Originally Posted by ordy1
    I just received an order from blade tech. they told me also a 5 week lead time. I ordered on 01May06, After about 4 Emails with no replies I finally called. Their answer was they were backlogged because of orders from our troops in the sand box, It would be 2 more weeks. After 4 more weeks I requested that my order be cancelled and all my money refunded. Guess what the next day my order was completed and shipped! Now if they are truly back logged supplying the troops I understand, But just the way things went with them I have my doubts, I don't think I will be doing anymore business with them.
    That's disheartening. Thanks for the info, I'm definitely gonna call then.

I ordered a mag carrier from them--waited the requisite 4 weeks...at the end of the 5th week, I called them--I was told I would get a call back the next day--nothing heard.

I called them back--and was told it would be shipped the next day...one week later it showed up.

I think B-T provides a great product--but their logistics is much to be desired.

Blade-tech's customer service is a victim of their own success.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk6
    Blade-tech's customer service is a victim of their own success.
    Well said. I do hope their business ability catches up with their quality, as they do make good stuff.

Well, I'm definitely never going to do business with Blade Tech again. Not only was my e-mail not responded to, when I talked to the lady on the phone, she was more or less rude and acted like I was inconveniencing her wondering why my order was overdue.

Then she pawns it off like their backed up with orders for soldiers overseas. Now if that's the case, I don't mind waiting because they need holsters more than I do. However, the quickness that it was used as an excuse seems like it was an excuse designed to prey on my emotions for deployed troops. Which if true is disgusting.

Either way, they won't receive another red cent from me even if the holster (when I get it) is the best holster on the planet.

I also ordered a holster for my PX-4 on 06May06. Last week I also received an email stating that due to the troops my order will be delayed another couple of weeks. Coming onto 11 weeks now. I too will not be ordering from B-T again. In fact, I am now going to call them to cancel the order.
    Ralph
    NRA Life Member
    "Don't ever confuse being familiar with being safe."

Oh great, I can expect an e-mail in about 3 more weeks. Might have worse customer support than AOL at this point.

If you don't mind, post how much hassle it is to cancel the order? I might just try and forget about it till it ships, if it's too much of a pain. I don't like to yell.
    Last edited by SammyIamToday; July 20th, 2006 at 05:23 PM.

I,m spoiled as I lve about 5 miles from the factory and just jump in the car and drive ther to pick up what I want. Did not know there shipping time was sooooo long. Great product.
    Top Gun Supply stocks most models in their inventory also

Quote Originally Posted by Parrotdog
    I,m spoiled as I lve about 5 miles from the factory and just jump in the car and drive ther to pick up what I want. Did not know there shipping time was sooooo long. Great product.
    Top Gun Supply stocks most models in their inventory also
    Ha, well if I ever find myself wanting another Blade Tech product, I'm gonna paypal you money and let you go get it for me.

Don't take much to change a feller's mind

Well and I was just 'bout to order an IWB from Blade-Tech for my XD 4" 45 acp. Anyone got a replacement holster recommendation?
    "Beware of the man who only owns one gun. He probably knows how to use it."

Check out Comp-tac (http://www.comp-tac.com/). I do not like their designs as much as I like Blade-tech's, but the designs are good and the customer service is first rate.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links