A & G Quick Ship Belts A+

This is a discussion on A & G Quick Ship Belts A+ within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ordered on Sunday, delivered on Wednesday; from site sponsor A & G Custom Gun Leather. Didn't think I needed a "real" gun belt since I'd ...

Thread: A & G Quick Ship Belts A+

Ordered on Sunday, delivered on Wednesday; from site sponsor A & G Custom Gun Leather.

Didn't think I needed a "real" gun belt since I'd been using two Milt Sparks for the past twenty years with suits and casual wear but, what a difference a real belt has made! This A & G belt is so thick and stiff, I had a little trouble threading it through my jean's loops and it was a little uncomfortable for the first full day of wear (and I was thankful my dad didn't have this kind of belt to apply to my backside). After two days the comfort of the belt is great and the weight of the gun is not noticed at all. My lower back feels a lot better as well.

For anyone reluctant to shell out the money for a real gun belt; it's worth it, you won't regret it.

Distinguished Member Array bigmacque's Avatar
    I bought an A&G belt, and just received it last week -- it's a great belt and I'd highly recommend their products to anyone. And I do call mine a real gun belt ... it's supporting a SA GI.45 Micro Compact right now, 33oz of hand cannon plus 6 rounds of ammo.
    I'm in favor of gun control -- I think every citizen should have control of a gun.
    1 Thess. 5:16-18

I got my A&G belt two weeks ago and it is definitely worth the money! Quality product all the way.

I've had mine for about a month. I wish I would have ordered one 2 years ago when I started carrying.

Distinguished Member
    I really like my A&G belts. My first was a quick ship in brown and just recently purchased another but this one a custom black with 7 holes (quick ship is only 5) to give me a little more adjustably.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Sponsored Links