Pocket holster for a Glock 27

This is a discussion on Pocket holster for a Glock 27 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am only considering a pocket holster for my G27 and want to know if this is a feasible method to carry the Glock. Of ...

Thread: Pocket holster for a Glock 27

Pocket holster for a Glock 27

I am only considering a pocket holster for my G27 and want to know if this is a feasible method to carry the Glock. Of course a smaller pistol would be better I know. Just would like some input on this method of carry.

2. Remove Ads

JMO, but the baby Glocks are just to large for pocket carry. I went with the Kahr PM40 and it for me pushes the envelope for pocket carry. I have the DeSantis Nemesis for my Kahr and it fits the Glock just fine, but the Glock prints big time where as the Kahr is doable. Good luck with your search.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

I have a pocket holster, but pretty much only for use in a coat pocket and it needs to be at least a mid-weight coat or jacket, no sports jackets.

It's borderline in cargo shorts/pants for me, IF they're made from heavy material, but I'm an XXL so it probably wouldn't work for a "normal" person. Definitely not in khaki's, jeans, or slacks.

Links