Defensive Carry banner

LC9 Holsters

11K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  steelhawk 
#1 ·
Since I've adopted my LC9 as my my newest carry gun, I needed some leather in which to port it. So, I slapped together two new holsters for it: one belt holster and one IWB. While the IWB may not be the prettiest, it is perfect for my carry needs in terms of retention, draw, and cant angle.

See less See more
#4 ·
I was looking at a SHTF Gear holsters seeing if they had one for my next gun. I've been trying to decide between the Kimber Solo and the LC9, but right now I'm leaning toward the Kimber Solo but I'm curious, how does the LC9 shoot? I did find, that SHTF gear actually has holsters for each of them, so either way I'm covered. if you interested you can check them out at http://www.shtfgear.com/ACE-1

#5 ·
I was looking at a SHTF Gear holsters seeing if they had one for my next gun. I've been trying to decide between the Kimber Solo and the LC9, but right now I'm leaning toward the Kimber Solo but I'm curious, how does the LC9 shoot?
The trigger pull on this gun takes about 50 rounds to smooth out. Once you learn to stage the trigger; it is a bit long, the gun is capable of good accuracy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.