UBG Holsters in Under 4 Weeks!

This is a discussion on UBG Holsters in Under 4 Weeks! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I had just received my UBG holsters in just under 4 weeks and extremely pleased with the craftsmanship and fit/finish. The OWB is the Regulator ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: UBG Holsters in Under 4 Weeks!

UBG Holsters in Under 4 Weeks!

I had just received my UBG holsters in just under 4 weeks and extremely pleased with the craftsmanship and fit/finish. The OWB is the Regulator with sharkskin trim and loops, and the IWB is the Canute in stock black leather; for my Glock 27. Now ordering the same set for my S&W M&P 40 fullsize. I highly recommend them! UBG Holsters

JD likes this.

2. Remove Ads

How does the Regulator conceal? I know most belt snap holsters won't conceal as well as a pancake, but I like the ability to take off the holster without removing my belt. Can you post pics of you wearing the regulator?

I had just received them tonight. The Regulator looks like it will closely hug the body. I'll put up some photos when I suit up tomorrow and shoot some photos, particularly with my suit coat on to see if there's any printing through the thin fabric. I'm in the same boat, wanted the convenience of a snap-on holster, especially when wearing suits/pants that aren't 2 inches more in the waist to accommodate an IWB.

Very nice! I was considering UBG or Side Guard Holsters and decided on a Side Guard. Just put in my order the other week, but so far service has been good with placing the order. One factor was the break in process. How's that been so far?

The holsters were just a tad bit tight, which was easily taken care of with wax paper wrapped around the Glock and shoved into the holster for a couple of hours. Now the retention is just right for me. Haven't put it on OWB or IWB yet, which I'm sure it'll tighten up a bit, which then I'll repeat the wax paper bit.

Nice looking rigs.
    NRA Life Member

GM
    Very nice! Congrats.
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

I'd like to see the pics with it being worn please :-) I am on the edge here and really think I'm going to order the regulator for my G19 with the shark trim too.

Here are some shots of my Glock 27 with the Regulator holster w/ standard 1.5" loops on a thick Nordstrom 1.25" belt at 3 o'clock. The Regulator hugs close to the body like a pancake holster. Suit coat shot showing plenty of room between the muzzle and the bottom of the coat.

[addendum: added front/back photos of the Regulator w/ a G27]:
    Last edited by Jubz; March 24th, 2011 at 04:47 PM. Reason: added photos

Thanks Jubz... I just placed my order for the same holster for my G19. I love the shark trim Now the wait begins.....

Quote Originally Posted by pens-66 View Post
    Thanks Jubz... I just placed my order for the same holster for my G19. I love the shark trim Now the wait begins.....
    Good for you. You're catching him at a good time as Nate's popularity grows. I received mine in just under 4 weeks, when his website stated a 2-5 week wait. His site's been updated to now 3-6 weeks. Still, not a "relatively" long wait for a quality made to order exotic skinned holster. Looking forward to your photos here when it arrives!

You just had to post those pics didn't you. Now I'm gonna be in trouble with mama because I'm gonna have to order one.

Great pics!

Good luck with BTW, the Canute for a G27 is now up for sale here in the Marketplace.
    Link: WTS: Holsters for Sale, NIB or Immaculate Condition

Quote Originally Posted by Jubz View Post
    Good luck with BTW, the Canute for a G27 is now up for sale here in the Marketplace.
    Link: WTS: Holsters for Sale, NIB or Immaculate Condition
    Why are you selling it?

For an IWB, I was originally looking for a Milt Sparks or TT Gunleather due to their reputations, but their wait times were 5-6 months and needed something sooner and went with UBG. In the meantime, I heard how stiff the MS's were so was on the hunt for a TTGL, and lucked out finding a private party selling one for a G27 and scooped that up a couple of days ago. I no longer need the Canute and thought I'd sell it while it was still brand new and unworn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links