Which of these two iwb bolsters for my beretta 92?

This is a discussion on Which of these two iwb bolsters for my beretta 92? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm considering either the Ken null uns which I have experience with and the galco royal guard. I can get the royal guard for around ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RETSUPT99

Thread: Which of these two iwb bolsters for my beretta 92?

Which of these two iwb bolsters for my beretta 92?

I'm considering either the Ken null uns which I have experience with and the galco royal guard. I can get the royal guard for around $80 shipped online and have read good things about it as well. Which of these iwb rigs do you guys think would be better for concealing my beretta 92? Thanks.
    Snub nose revolvers,the original concealed carry guns.

2. Remove Ads

Cool

The only way you are going to know for sure is to try each one. A good double layer gunbelt is a must for good concealment especially with a heavy weapon like the 92.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Buy both and then get a holster box...:yup...might as well get the holster box now.
    Old School likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

I can't speak for the Galco, but I carried a Glock 17 in one of Ken Null's UNS holsters for probably 15 years. I always found it very comfortable and did a great job of concealing the Glock.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell
    http://www.jrcholsters.com

The Royal Guard is a good holster, and seems to be popular with Beretta 92 owners. I like to make my own styled like the Royal Guard. Plus the $80 price is a bunch cheaper than I've seen them. However, as someone else said, the only way to be sure if it works for you is to try it.

Holster

I also own a 92 and I carry it in either a owb Blackhawk Serpa Sportster or I carry it in a Crossbreed Supertuck. Given that its a full size pistol it still disapears on my frame with no issues. It is also very very comfortable. I appologize for the size of the pictures I dont know how to shrink them. If you have any questions let me know.
    Attached Images

Having owned 3 Galcos and being all day every day carry, I have to say I'm not a fan, based on my experience

Links