Initial review of the High Noon Under Armor shoulder holster.

This is a discussion on Initial review of the High Noon Under Armor shoulder holster. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just received my High Noon Under Armor shoulder rig for my Glock 27. I went with a shoulder holster for my long drives from ...

Thread: Initial review of the High Noon Under Armor shoulder holster.

Distinguished Member Array skysoldier29's Avatar

Initial review of the High Noon Under Armor shoulder holster.

I just received my High Noon Under Armor shoulder rig for my Glock 27. I went with a shoulder holster for my long drives from Fort Bragg to Tampa and back where my IWB holster just wonít fit the bill due to the bucket seats in my new car wrapping around too much. So far I really like the shoulder rig, its every comfortable and light with my G27 and two G23 mags in it. It concealed very well wearing a 5.11 tactical covert casual shirt, Iíve talked to a bunch of gun people and cops and neither can tell that Iím wearing it under the shirt. My first impression is very good, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good shoulder rig. Iíll post additional info on it once I wear it for a while.

2. Remove Ads

Links