A Little Help Needed for holster parts

This is a discussion on A Little Help Needed for holster parts within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My son bought me some kydex sheets to make a holster for my 4566 (and for him no doubt ) and I'm having trouble finding ...

Thread: A Little Help Needed for holster parts

VIP Member
    S. Florida, north of the Miami mess, south of the Mouse trap

Question A Little Help Needed for holster parts

My son bought me some kydex sheets to make a holster for my 4566 (and for him no doubt ) and I'm having trouble finding the belt loops I want. My computer is on its last legs, my dial-up service is running half speed (I know, I'm a dinosaur), so I'm hoping someone with the hi-speed gear can locate a good source for me and pm the link.

I'm looking for one-piece owb belt loops that attach top and bottom, ala Raven concealment holster style. My preference is metal but kydex will do. I can make my own out of the kydex but I'm really hoping someone knows of a metal belt loop supplier.

Any help is appreciated!
    Retired USAF E-8. Remember: You're being watched!
    Paranoia strikes deep, into your heart it will creep. It starts when you're always afraid... "For What It's Worth" Buffalo Springfield

2. Remove Ads

Raven Concealment Systems

apparently, Raven has gone to Kydex, but you can get these from them... couldn't find anything else
    Anybody can get scared, but you must absolutely not let that affect your behavior. Cowardice kills. -Jeff Cooper

Links