T shirt holster options

T shirt holster options

This is a discussion on T shirt holster options within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; There is another thread on this page but it started 4 years ago. Has there been any advancement in 4 years? Basically I have a ...

T shirt holster options

There is another thread on this page but it started 4 years ago. Has there been any advancement in 4 years?
    Basically I have a bodyguard .380 and I either pocket carry or I want to add the ability to carry with the shirt on. It seems very comfortable, reasonably quick to access and allows for extra mag carry.
    If I am in a situation that allows I carry my 9mm IWB in a custom holster but 80% of the time I am in situations that do not allow that ie business attire.

So, I was looking at this:
    UnderTech UnderCover Concealment T-Shirt - V-Neck Style - Master Of Concealment.com

But does anyone have any better options. I 100% want the ability to carry an extra mag and maybe my flashlight to balance the weight out. Is this the best of whats out or is there better?

Thank you for your feedback, I have never carried in this fashion and so all feedback is appreciated.

I carry the BG in a Remora holster most of the time. Maybe ill throw some pics up.

Kangaroo Carry or Deep Concealment Shoulder Holster are two options that work with the right shirt.
    "Some men, you just can't reach"

5.11 tact makes a similiar product as well. i have been looking at both shirts and may just order both. both have two holster areas so you can carry extras.

the kangaroos do the same job at half the cost as well. also it can work with pretty much any shirt.

Check out the 5.11 Tactical Holster Shirt. It comes in crew and v-neck. I saw one while browsing at Cabela's today and tried it on. I happened to be carrying a S&W 638 which I slipped in to one of the concealment pockets. I hardly knew I was carrying the gun! It holds the gun very close to the body. I was buying some other things today, so I didn't pick one up, but it's on my list for another trip. Check it out here:

Holster Shirt | Undergear Shirts | 5.11 Tactical

I've used a Kangaroo type for years with very good success. The older one that I have came with compartments for a handgun on both sides. I keep the gun under my left arm and my spare mag under the right arm. No one can ever tell if your wearing. My wife has been surprised more than once in hugging me while out on dates. Looking at the Kangaroo website I think I'll be getting a new one. Great item at a great price. Not sure that I like the 5.11 T shirt as you are then forced to wear a shirt on a shirt and it seems like keeping the gun in the pocket creates more of a signature than the Kangaroo.

The kangaroo is very comfortable for extended periods also, along with the ability to sit, drive, etc. without that "gun" feeling at your 4 o'clock.
    "An armed man is a citizen. A disarmed man is a subject."
    Anon.

CMR
    During the summer, I wear a 5.11 Utili-T shirt and then either a buttom up shirt or another T-shirt, but size XXLT.
    I can conceal my EDC very well with this setup.
    For a lot of people, being a victim is a way of Life. That's a Life I choose NOT to live.

A Shepherd must tend to his Flock. And at times........fight off the wolves.

any tuckable holster should work.

I've never been noticed when carrying my taurus TCP in a sof-tuck or with my crossbreed style holster.

I ordered a Packin' Tee and like that quite a bit: Packin

Quote Originally Posted by mitchellh View Post
    any tuckable holster should work.

I've never been noticed when carrying my taurus TCP in a sof-tuck or with my crossbreed style holster.
    Thanks but I already have pocket carry options which I much prefer to iwb. iwb is not matter how you cut it, uncomfortable compared to for example front pocket carry.

Thanks for the Packing Tee, the only problem I see there is that it is 100% cotton, and probably wouldn't hold it's compression as well as these others types like the 5.11.

Links