Which Holsters Would Fit Rossi 462 (K-Frame or Taurus compact frame holsters)

This is a discussion on Which Holsters Would Fit Rossi 462 (K-Frame or Taurus compact frame holsters) within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm trying to find a holster for someone who has a Rossi 462 they bought either this year or last year new. Unfortunately it seems ...

Thread: Which Holsters Would Fit Rossi 462 (K-Frame or Taurus compact frame holsters)

Question Which Holsters Would Fit Rossi 462 (K-Frame or Taurus compact frame holsters)

I'm trying to find a holster for someone who has a Rossi 462 they bought either this year or last year new. Unfortunately it seems like very few holster makers even list Rossi.
    If I order find them a hoslter they like, which gun model should a choose? The Taurus seems the most likely since they own Rossi, but I want to be sure.
    Thanks

Two Comments I've Found On the Subject
    "They are made on old Smith and Wesson K-frame tooling, so they are more like that than Colts, for sure."

"I called Taurus today. They said the Rossi 462 is the same frame as the 617 and other compact frame Taurus."

2. Remove Ads

Claymore,
    My wife just got a K frame smith with the short 1.7 in barrel. If this will fit your Rossi, I'll give it a go. I will always buy it back if it doesn't work. She literally just got this thing 1 week ago.
    Jeff
    NRA Life Member

A Colt Detective Special new model with full under lug or a 2" K-frame like a Model 10 will work.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Links