rm lowrider or js iwb holster

This is a discussion on rm lowrider or js iwb holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I like the looks of the lowrider holster. It is what I am looking for....kydex and sits low in the waist, but they do not ...

Thread: rm lowrider or js iwb holster

rm lowrider or js iwb holster

I like the looks of the lowrider holster. It is what I am looking for....kydex and sits low in the waist, but they do not have it for a Kahr. How does the JS holster compare?

2. Remove Ads

They are almost identical. Top quality and fair prices too. I have the RM Low Riders for a Glock 19 and a PPK/S and a JS IWB for my Kahr CW9. Jason Schafer (the JS in JS Holsters) is a great guy; he and Jeff (Rocketman) apparently shared designs so JS could make a lowr rider version and RM could make the JS paddle version. I'd call them equals as far as quality and value. I carry alomst exclusively in one of these rigs. The Kahr in my JS IWB is with me about 80% of the time in fact. In fact, I am going to order a JS IWB for a J-Frame next and the RM Low Rider for my new Kahr P380. (JS doesn't list one fro the Kahr 380 yet but RM does). If you do your homework, one of these two guys can just about cover you for most any carry gun. They are surprisingly comfortable rigs and yes, they do ride low and really tuck the butt of the gun in tight for good concealment. Very easy on-off and a strong attachment system on both the RM and JS.
    Last edited by druryj; April 14th, 2011 at 09:25 AM.

Links