Stealth Holster CCW thoughts..

This is a discussion on Stealth Holster CCW thoughts.. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; New to this forum, and i searched for post on the Stealth Holster CCW (smart carry type), but didnt find anything.. Which I thought was ...

Thread: Stealth Holster CCW thoughts..

New to this forum, and i searched for post on the Stealth Holster CCW (smart carry type), but didnt find anything.. Which I thought was odd since they are an industry partner...

Im looking for a smart holster/thunderwear type holster for a P230 and/or P239.. I have a crossbreed supertuck for both, but at times I need something less noticable.. I even dug out my out PagerPal to see if I could make it work with a metal clip instead of the pager/cell phone..

The Smart Carry gets very positive reviews, but I am wondering how the Stealth Holster CCW compares..

thanks

brian

I do not have a stealth holster. But I do have a SmartCarry and it works very well for deep concealment. It isn't a fast draw no matter what they say, but it does allow you to have a gun with you an no one will know.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Thanks.. Being the cheap person that I am, im looking for that 'same quality, cheaper price' version.. LOL I just cant find any reviews of the Stealth CCW to compare it to the others..

thanks

Brian

Based on the reviews/comments on other posts, I think the Smart Carry will be my choice..

Is there any discounts that anyone knows of ??

thanks

brian

I have a thunderwear and it is very very concealable.

If you carry a full size gun, you will need to make sure that the front of the pants is roomy so that the end of the grip won't print. The crotch of your pants cannot be short as a full size gun will be pushing on the bottom of the short crotch in your pants.

Going to the restroom while wearing this holster system can be a bit challenging and getting used to.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

I have one on order and I plan to do a review on it. I too have not seen any reviews besides what the website has. I'm only out $40 if it I don't like it I guess....one a positive note, I did order a comptac Minatour and with an extra kydex body for my px4 compact. that will more than likely be my main rig...

Links