Glock 26 holster

This is a discussion on Glock 26 holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My j frame and a bodyguard 380 are my go to guns as I like to pocket carry and they do this nicely for me. ...

Thread: Glock 26 holster

Glock 26 holster

My j frame and a bodyguard 380 are my go to guns as I like to pocket carry and they do this nicely for me. The problem is my Glock 26. It does not pocket carry well for me. I would like to use it more as I paid for it and like it.
    I ordered a crossbreed supertuck tonight based on web reviews. Here and youtube. I want to hear from you as I just spent 90+$ on a holster! I guess I want reassurance. Holsters really do multiply. Finding the right one is a crap shoot. Especially online and sight unseen. It will be 4-6 weeks until arrival.
    I went with horsehide, non combat cut, with standard clips.
    Let me have it DC!
    " The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissenger

2. Remove Ads

You may want to check out holsters from Tommy Theis. Google it or check out the classifieds at Glocktalk.com

These are very similar to the CBST and Comp-tacs but only $60.00 for horsehide. His lead times are much better too.

Distinguished Member Array alachner's Avatar
    You did very well by purchasing the Crossbreed Supertuck. It is by far the most comfortable holster and it will be a perfect suit for your Glock 26. Just make sure you get a good gun belt and perhaps wear pants +1 size bigger in order to conceal your Glock more comfortably.

This is how your Glock 26 will look in the CBST:

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. That's ridiculous... If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid for?" [Clint Smith - Thunder Ranch]

I didnt like them at first but Ive been carrying my Glock Sport Combat holster alot lately. Keeps my G27 high and tight and conceals very easily. For 12$ every Glock owner should have one.http://www.lg-outdoors.com/proddetai...od=GA_GLK17043
    Glock 22, 27 Gen 4
    Ruger SP101 .357mag
    S&W 637 Airweight
    Ruger Single Six
    Ruger Blackhawk Bisley 45 Colt
    Mossberg 835 Grand Slam

VIP Member
    I suspect that you'll be very happy with the CBST. However, the G26 is small and light enough, that I've found it to be also quite stable in a single clip-style as well. I primarly carry mine in a FIST #1A.

I carry my 26 and 33 in a Monica Kuehn "Bodhi", most comfortable holster I own.

Thanks for the info I still have another gun to holster!
    " The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissenger

Links