First CCW - KAHR CW9 holster suggestions..

This is a discussion on First CCW - KAHR CW9 holster suggestions.. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; So as I stated in the title this will be the first time carrying a concealed weapon and would like to hear some suggestions on ...

Thread: First CCW - KAHR CW9 holster suggestions..

First CCW - KAHR CW9 holster suggestions..

So as I stated in the title this will be the first time carrying a concealed weapon and would like to hear some suggestions on IWB and OWB holsters for my KAHR CW9. Pictures are definitely appreciated..

2. Remove Ads

Check out the Black Ops Pro at Pure Kustom, link at the top of this page. This holster can be worn either IWB or OWB with various cants, etc. You should only need one holster to do it all.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

I carry my PM9 in a low ride kydex I made
    sparrow4.jpg

It's basically patterned after a Comp Tac (banner link on top of the page). They make a canted one for hip carry, and a noncanted model for appendix. It's real thin and light. Reasonably priced and an excellent company. Fast and efficient ordering.

I also bought a Mich Rosen from Kahr... very pricey, but nice if you want a high quality leather. I found that I didn't like it because it sat a bit high for me, but otherwise real nice, the belt clip is well designed and the retention is excellent. Clippers are handy for quick removal.
    100_0150.JPG

also, if you haven't tried appendix, give it a try. Its very concealed, and very fast.
    Anybody can get scared, but you must absolutely not let that affect your behavior. Cowardice kills. -Jeff Cooper

Might be good to add I have already purchased a Mich rosen OWB forth CW9 w/CT and an Crossbreed mini-tuck for CT. Just waiting on them to ship. I recently found the Minataur MTAC and thinking of buying that for when the CT is off. Did I make good choices? Anyone have e,experience with those?

I like that low ride one you made! Looks good.

I've shopped around pure kustoms, just seem a bit pricey. Are they worth it?

I like my Tagua thumb break OWB holster for my CW9. Conceals very well under just a t-shirt or a polo, and is extremely comfortable.

An intruder will be incapacitated by tear gas or oven spray, but if shot with a .357 Magnum will get angry and kill you.

Don Hume 721 OT with the Kahr CW9.

NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Quote Originally Posted by cudaKAHR View Post
    I like that low ride one you made! Looks good.

I've shopped around pure kustoms, just seem a bit pricey. Are they worth it?
    In my mind yes!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

A good low-priced option I use for my PM9 is the Galco Stow-n-Go. Perfect quick to use setup for appendix carry.

Check out this guy, he makes a nice holster for less money than the similar CrossBreed or MTAC holsters. And his turn around time from order to you getting it is usually less than a week.

Theisholsters.com | Products | Custom IWB Holsters
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

Links