Desantis holster reviews - Page 2

Desantis holster reviews

This is a discussion on Desantis holster reviews within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've had 8-9 over the years. Pretty good, but I have contacted customer service twice for problems and basically got the run around. The Mini ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Desantis holster reviews

Distinguished Member Array Crescentstar's Avatar
    I've had 8-9 over the years. Pretty good, but I have contacted customer service twice for problems and basically got the run around. The Mini Slide is great IMO. In my LE days I wore a Viper paddle holster extensively. My shoulder rig is basically a poor design because of problems with the mag pouch snap location. Other than that, pretty solid for their price range.
    "Extremism is so easy. You've got your position, and that's it. It doesn't take much thought. And when you go far enough to the right, you meet the same idiots coming around from the left"

Clint Eastwood

wdp
    I think there may be more expensive and higher quality holsters out there than Desantis but I do own a Super Fly for my J Frame pocket carry with shorts and a Sof Tuck for IWB and I am happy with both. I do like the Sof Tuck for the adjustable cant feature and shirt tuck features Both are just fine without breaking the bank.

I hade the same issue I was interested in the speed scabbard but really could not find many reviews on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links