Shoulder holster that Hannibal is wearing in A-Team? - Page 2

Shoulder holster that Hannibal is wearing in A-Team?

This is a discussion on Shoulder holster that Hannibal is wearing in A-Team? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; They look cool to wear but anyone with neck issues ouch! I have one and I can wear it maybe an hour before it's got ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Shoulder holster that Hannibal is wearing in A-Team?

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    They look cool to wear but anyone with neck issues ouch! I have one and I can wear it maybe an hour before it's got to go.I think it is a wonderful way to carry if you don't have medical issues.

thinkin about gettin one of these, question for ya guys, i have a 60 inch chest, 6'5'' and have large shoulders, can i fit into one and this may seem like a dumb qustion, but what keeps them from "flopping around"???

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stetson View Post
    They look cool to wear but anyone with neck issues ouch! I have one and I can wear it maybe an hour before it's got to go.I think it is a wonderful way to carry if you don't have medical issues.
    I think my holster with gun & ammo feels heavy as well, that's why I thought about getting the strap that is wider at the top. My reasoning is that the wider strap will do a better job at re-distributing the weight.

Distinguished Member Array DefConGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paullie View Post
    thinkin about gettin one of these, question for ya guys, i have a 60 inch chest, 6'5'' and have large shoulders, can i fit into one and this may seem like a dumb qustion, but what keeps them from "flopping around"???
    I'm assuming it would fit but please don't take my word for it. Before I would lay down good hard earned cash on one, I would try it on to see how it fits.

Mine has really long straps so its possible it would fit you.

After thinking about it, the adjustments (I believe) are to adjust the gun and mag pouch up and down along your torso and there's not an adjustment to make it wider if you have a very wide back.

Much to my surprise, my holster didn't come with anything to keep it from flopping around but for the most part, it stays in place.

If you need a holster that is not going to move and would allow you to hang upside, for example, then this holster is NOT what you're looking for.

I took a class where the instructor talked about holsters and he said that a tactical holster is fixed in place and will allow for acrobatic movements. Basically what he explained to us is that there are different kinds of holsters that have different properties depending on what you're looking for.

I hope this helps.

Good luck on your search.

I own a Miami Classic II, it has straps that are wider than Galco's other two leather shoulder rigs. Could be a MC II. Galco/Jackass Leather fit Don Johnson with a Classic for Miami Vice, the most famous shoulder rig of all combined with the infamous Bren 10.

If I were to be in the market for a shoulder rig I would look long and hard at Ken Null's design's. He's the man when it comes to deep cover.

I bought an Alessi Bodyguard for my 1911 pistol it's the best buck's that I have ever spent on a shoulder rig. Lou Alessi rest his soul knew how to design a shoulder holster with class & comfort.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links