High Noon at High Noon

This is a discussion on High Noon at High Noon within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I spent the afternoon today prepping for my new work assignment. I needed to spend sometime on transition drills, drawing from concealment, drawing and shooting ...

Thread: High Noon at High Noon

Administrator

High Noon at High Noon

I spent the afternoon today prepping for my new work assignment. I needed to spend sometime on transition drills, drawing from concealment, drawing and shooting from a vehicle etc. Its been a while since I've really worked on that stuff, so it was a long time coming.

I needed to get re acquainted with the Public Secret from High Noon in relation to these drills. I'd forgotten what an asset this holster is. I've taken it for granted using as an off duty rig. Really giving it a work out brought things into perspective for me.

Drawing from seated in the drivers seat and even re holstering was simple task. The holster stays securely in its place on the High Noon belt I was using. A lot of my other holster options do not, even the other highly regarded makes. The reinforced mouth and sight track allowed the gun to simply glide back into its place with no fumbling from me. Sounds stupid, but that could be a life saving feature if it came down to it.

So anyway, I just wanted to give a Salute to the High Noon boys. I like fine well made, well designed stuff.
    "Just blame Sixto"

2. Remove Ads

I've been eyeing the Public Secret, lately.

Does yours have the clip, or straps? And what pistol are you running in it?
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

I am also a High Noon fan, a package from them is waiting for me to get back to Ohio, I am eager to try some different products of theirs out.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

must be this:

High Noon "Public Secret"

Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    I've been eyeing the Public Secret, lately.

Does yours have the clip, or straps? And what pistol are you running in it?

Administrator
    The "Public Secret", and the Sig 228.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    The "Public Secret", and the Sig 228.
    I believe the gentleman asked about straps or the clip, both of which are an option on the Public Secret.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeyeLCPL View Post
    I believe the gentleman asked about straps or the clip, both of which are an option on the Public Secret.
    I just came back cause I forgot to answer that; Clip. High Noon's clips are very robust and strong. They are the best I've seen on any holster.

Here it is;

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod...et_w_clip.html
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I just came back cause I forgot to answer that; Clip. High Noon's clips are very robust and strong. They are the best I've seen on any holster.

Here it is;

Public Secret w/clip

Their clips are definitely the way to go, I have a Alter Ego (tuckable equivalent of the Public Secret), that should be a breeze to conceal tucked, with dark pants and a black belt. The clips also hold on really well, but the rig can be taken off without too much issue when you want it to. The Alter Ego will be my first reinforced mouth IWB holster, I am interested to see how it does.

High Noon is also a really awesome company to order with, as they are dedicated to making their customers happy, and will go the extra mile to do so.
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Quote Originally Posted by buckeyeLCPL View Post
    I've been called a lot of things, but never a gentleman

High Noon has been getting a lot of good press lately. So, I went ahead and ordered the Public Secret for my PT1911, and a Rock Steady belt to go with it
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

Cool

photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    P18174701.jpg

I use the High Noon Public Secret with clip for my G-19 and G-23 carried in the appendix posistion and could not be more pleased with their products. I use the Mr. Softy IWB for my SP-101 and the Pocket Grabber and Mr. Softy for my Diamondback BUG.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by zacii View Post
    I've been called a lot of things, but never a gentleman

High Noon has been getting a lot of good press lately. So, I went ahead and ordered the Public Secret for my PT1911, and a Rock Steady belt to go with it
    You'll love the rock steady belt. It works great with their holsters, as well as others.
    "Just blame Sixto"

I'm new to this forum and glad to be here.....lots of good info! I have High Noon Public Secrets with clips for G30sf & G26 and also slide guards for these two and Sig p239....... all quality Holsters!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Cool

TXOutfitter welcome to the forum from Florida.
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

Links