Andrews Leather McDaniel ll Holster - Page 2

Andrews Leather McDaniel ll Holster

This is a discussion on Andrews Leather McDaniel ll Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My McDaniels ll came in a couple of days ago.....as expected, the quality is exceptional as is the fit of the p239! I wore it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Andrews Leather McDaniel ll Holster

My McDaniels ll came in a couple of days ago.....as expected, the quality is exceptional as is the fit of the p239! I wore it all day yesterday and it seems comfortable enough before break in....however, it rides a little higher than I'm used to but hopefully, I'll get used to that with time. I'm short wasted and like IWB Holsters to ride fairly low......all of my IWB Holsters that I wear strong side(Alessi Talon Plus, HBE Slim Pro, MS Summer Special 2, and Stronghold Phoenix) ride significantly lower than the MDaniels! Since it's adjustable, I may be able to play with the cant a little and get it a little lower but I don't think it will be much if any at all. Extremely well made holster.....hope I can make it work for me!!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Since I posted yesterday about my new holster, I've changed the cant several times and tried different positions and I just can't seem to make it fit right for me. It's extremely comfortable but that extra little bit of ride height just doesn't suit me.....so, regretably, I've decided to sell it. I have it listed in the classified section for $100 including shipping. I paid $105 for the holster plus an extra $5 for the extra loop....so it comes with 3 loop sizes: 1.25", 1.5" & 1.75". I really like this holster and wish I could make it fit me, but since I can't, maybe someone else can. Let me hear from anyone interested.
    Attached Images
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

This is a "NICE HOLSTER"! $90 shipped!

Sam Andrews is truly an honorable man with Integrity and a high value on customer service. I called and told him how the holster just didn't fit my build and he told me to send it back and he'd make me something else or give me a refund.....you can't beat that for Customer Service!

I have the McDaniels II in Cross draw (which by the way, can be converted to wear strong side, so why have strong side only??). Its pretty comfortable as far as IWB goes, but the butt of the gun does tend to drop for me. Haven't worn it strong side, so can't comment there. try it out...it may work fine for you.

Tried every cant angle and position and I just can't make it fit.....like I said, I'm short waisted and need my holsters to ride a little lower than this one does. I hate it because I really like the holster.....already sent it back to Sam.

Because of what you wrote about Sam, and his customer service he most likely just gained another customer. You can let him know that if you talk to him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers View Post
    Because of what you wrote about Sam, and his customer service he most likely just gained another customer. You can let him know that if you talk to him again.
    He's a Good Man and has a Great Product!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links