Holster for lcp/ct laser

This is a discussion on Holster for lcp/ct laser within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; As I mentioned on another thread recently, my holster comes out of my pocket with the LCP! I have several brands and I sometimes have ...

Thread: Holster for lcp/ct laser

Holster for lcp/ct laser

As I mentioned on another thread recently, my holster comes out of my pocket with the LCP! I have several brands and I sometimes have a problem with all of them. Just ordered one from Simply Rugged and, hopefully, this will fix the problem. Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

I have an OWB holster from Hays Holster for my LCP. If he can make one with the crimson trace, I'd go that route. Mine has been perfect.

I asked Jeff about that and he said he didn't have the pattern yet for the CT laser on the LCP. I have two of his holsters and they are excellent.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

I have Wallet style from Stoner that lets me pull my LCP/CT without holster coming out.......it's very comfortable, as well. I also have a cheap little tuckable Ace Case clip on the is real easy to wear AIWB or in a pocket with jeans or shorts. Also, DeSantis Nemesis works well in front pocket of jeans......I don't carry LCP except as a backup or if dress just doesn't allow for anything else!! But when that is the case, these three work well....Good Luck!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

TXOutfitter: Will look up the Stoner. Thanks!

No suggestions from me. Every pocket holster I've tried for that pistol either holds the back pocket open or won't let you get a grip on the elsie P and leave the holster behind. I've come to the realization that my body and Levis aren't suited for pocket carry. Summer cargo shorts are another story. Plenty of room.

I use the #4 from Jim at Hidden Holsters - Expertly Crafted Pocket Holsters and had him add a thumb push off. In the front pocket it prints like a wallet. I ran this setup at a low light pistol class with my LCP/CT - never had a problem getting the pistol into action.
    The more good folks carry guns, the fewer shots the crazies can get off.
    www.armedcitizensnetwork.org - member
    Glock 30, 19, 26; Ruger SP101, LCR, LCP (2), Mini 14; Remington 870; Marlin 336 .30-30
    CT Lasers

Great 10thmtn--- will definitely check that out. Thanks!

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    I just drew my LCP with CT from a sitting postion.

Takes some time with the Recluse holster, but I don't ever worry about my gun falling out of my back pocket,
    like it did a couple times with the Desantis that people rave about.

Gun/holster is is light enough for me to carry in shorts as well.

This gives me an Always gun with the CT laser advantage, in
    conjunction with my larger CZ RAMIs.
    www.czforum.com

Go RED SOX!

clarkston_cz: will have to check out this one. many thanks for your input!

clarkston-cz: TELL ME MORE RE. THE RECLUSE HOLSTER, PLEASE. HOW DOES IT STAY IN THE POCKET WHEN GUN IS DRAWN?? DO I SEE THE TRIGGER GUARD HOOKED ON TO SOMETHING ?MANY THANKS.

Links