UBG Bonneville review

This is a discussion on UBG Bonneville review within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've had my UBG Bonneville for about 4 months now and I want to post a little review for you all. The Bonneville is Nate's ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By atctimmy

Thread: UBG Bonneville review

VIP Member

UBG Bonneville review

I've had my UBG Bonneville for about 4 months now and I want to post a little review for you all. The Bonneville is Nate's high ride pancake style holster with a sweat shield.

My initial thoughts about the holster was that it was pretty nice and the tooling/boning was quite nice. The color of the dye looked great too, not blotchy or uneven. Also I'll mention that Nate was on time and within the time he said it would take to deliver. It took about 3 1/2 weeks to get my holster.

I've been wearing it off and on for the last few months and lately it's been more on than off. I have decided that it is a fantastic CCW holster. The Bonneville rides high and tight just like a pancake should. When teamed with a good gun belt it makes my G19 absolutely disappear. I can wear jeans and a normal sized T shirt and I have no problems concealing a medium sized gun like the G19. It rides high enough that I can easily raise my gun arm without exposing any of the holster.

Summer carry will be easy with this rig, not something you can usually say about a normal OWB holster. In short the UBG Bonneville is a great holster for those who like OWB. It's also a bargain compared to many holsters on the market today. I can't recommend the UBG Bonneville enough, it's fantastic.

I'm not too good with the camera so I'll link to Nate's picture. Note how high the G19 rides. It's really a nice design.

nerdyvirgin likes this.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

2. Remove Ads

Thanks for the review! I may be looking for a high riding holster next, depending on how comfortable the IWB options I've got ordered wind up being.

Administrator
    Nate/UBG is a great leather/holster artisan & you now own a carry holster made by one of the best of the best.
    And yes, his molding of the leather to the firearm is downright amazing.
    Congrats & Wear It In Good Health.

GM
    Very nice holsters. Congrats and enjoy!
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Links