How many holsters do you have? - Page 3

How many holsters do you have?

This is a discussion on How many holsters do you have? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; 2 i suppose...hardly used them....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: How many holsters do you have?

2 i suppose...hardly used them.

Hundreds but of course I'm always making more

I have about 30 holsters for my various carry guns and usually 2 options minimum. The only non-Side Guard Holster is a Smart Carry for PJ carry around the house
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

I just sold a 3rd gen S&W 3913 and realized I"ve got 7 holsters for it- haven't tried to see if they fit anything else yet.

Two tupperware bins full of holsters and mag pouches. And that was after selling a few. I also have a garbage bag in my locker at work full of similar gear. Among my favorites for off-duty carry are my Pure Kustom Black Ops, all of his single and double mag pouches, and my Milt Sparks SS II's.
    Police Defensive Tactics, Firearms, Carbine Rifle and Taser Instructor
    Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member
    It is better to have your gun and not need it, than to need it and not have it!
    You cannot choose the conditions for a gunfight, so train in all conditions!

3 guns (Beretta 92FS in .40; Sig P229 in .40; CZ RAMI BD in 9mm). Just ordered first holster, High Noon split decision: non-molded, tuckable and pretty inexpensive to "get my feet" wet with my first holsters, for my CZ that will be me CCW. Likely upgrade or change later but needed to start somewhere.

4 for an M9
    2 for my Sig
    2 for my M&P
    1 for my MDE
    and a few attempts at kydex creations of my own
    AlabamaConstitution of 1819: That every citizen has a right to bear arms in defence of himself and the state.
    The world doesn't owe you anything. It was here first.-Mark Twain
    "Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."-John Wayne
    Sig P228; Micro Desert Eagle; S&W M&P Compact .357 sig

Batty67, I think you'll like High Noon products.....I have a bunch of their higher end Holsters(Public Secrets & Slide Guards) and they make a great product!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

I have three 1911's and four holsters for them - a shoulder holster from Galco, a "tanker" shoulder holster for bike rides, an El Paso IWB, a Don Hume IWB, and that is it!
    I also have two for my Beretta and two for my Ruger Vaquero.

Shoulder holsters are my favorite except for my Vaquero..

Ugh. What an irritating process. I have 4 pistols and at least as many holsters for each one. I have yet to find one that works for my body type well in the cheaper arena ($40-85). I am 5'8" tall and have that lovely tire shape in the middle with handles. so far my edc is a Sig 239 in .40, I cannot stand IWB even though I really want to like it I have tried several Kydex, they all dig in places I hate and I have to do a lot of bending and squatting at my place of work, all pistols will print and poke out when I have IWB or OWB between 4-8 oclock. I am back at looking for a better leather option with a real gun belt, appendix carry seems to conceal best for when I am doing my work, but that is really uncomfortable with what I have tried. I am loathe to drop a wad of big cash and then be just as happy with my OWB Done Hume pancake. I do have a Smart carry and this is a great deep concealment holster for me when I am places that cannot be known I am carrying, but all my training has been at strong r side and people do notice when you sit or squat and have an enormous bulging package in between your legs. :) I will post up about Crossbreeds new appendix carry option.

I have several. A Smartcarry and 7 leather ones that I use on and off. My wife has 1. I have 6 or 7 I keep as demos and 4 as reminders of what never to do again when making one.

4 IWB holster from UBG, 1 IWB from Side Guard. 2 G-Code kydex holster, 1 comp-tac kydex, 1 OWB & 1 IWB bladetech kydex. And a few leather OWB holster for varoius pistols, hardly use any of them anymore.
    "Don't start none, won't be none!"

Four (mostly Galco) plus a belly band and a concealment T-shirt.

Distinguished Member Array Jason Storm's Avatar
    About 9 holsters, including my car seat holster.

8, but several of mine fit both of my carry guns. That number is bound to go up though, once I pick up my new 1911.

Only two so far, just started carrying this year. Comp Tac Ctac iwb for my G22 and a Don Hume pocket holster for my G33.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links