How many holsters do you have?

This is a discussion on How many holsters do you have? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; -Don Hume PCCH (Glock 30, IWB, very first holster. Wore it a few times, didn't work for me) -Remora RFT (2 different sizes for my ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: How many holsters do you have?

RKM
    -Don Hume PCCH (Glock 30, IWB, very first holster. Wore it a few times, didn't work for me)
    -Remora RFT (2 different sizes for my Hk USP .45 / 1911 and the other for my Glock 30. These Remora holsters are amazing. They just work)
    -Glock Combat Holster (Glock 30. Cheap, but effective)
    -Fobus paddle (2 different ones for Glock 30 and 19. People give Fobus some crap about being a terrible holster. I don't see it. I really like mine)
    -Desantis Nemesis pocket holster (KelTec P3AT. These holsters are awesome. Great pocket holster. Always works.)
    -Desantis Nemesis pocket holster (Custom make with belt clip for IWB carry, Glock 3. I used it once, didn't like it. Couldn't one hand reholster.)
    -BlackHawk Nylon IWB holster (Kahr when I had it, and now KelTec P3AT. Good option if I don't have pockets and need to run out of the house real quick)
    -Blade-Tech UCH (Glock 30... my favorite IWB of them all. I use this holster to carry my Glock 30 99.8% of the time. It's thin. I added some textured material on the outer layer so it doesn't slide around in my waistband which was my only complaint, but I have solved that.)
    -Blade-Tech Tac Weapon Light Paddle Holster (Hk USP .45ACP, I just got this Holster today. I got it for carry on the range. Though I like it so much, it may convince me to open carry.... !!!!!!!!!)

I think that's it...

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    I feel weird, I have two. I have a cheap, crappy leather one and a Crossbreed Supertuck. I only wear the Supertuck. It really goes with everything I wear.
    I have two also. The one that came with my XD and a Crossbreed Supertuck.
    Your number one Option for Personal Security is a lifelong commitment to avoidance, deterrence, and de-escalation. - Rule #23 in the USMC rules for gunfighting.

Atleast 40

I only have one carry gun as of right now but I have 3 holsters for my G19

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar
    Just chiming in.... I have several pistols and revolvers. Each is carried for specific purpose. I never got the holster habit. Each firearm has its own holster and each firearm and holster combo has its specific purpose. Holsters can get quiet expensive so I elected to match my firearms to types of carry. In the office a snubbie in a Tagua gun Leather holster, in the field, Glock 26 in a Tagua gun Leather holster. In the field, on the bad side of town, Springfield XD40 in a Tagua gun leather holster. In church LCP in a Don Hume 001. In the woods, a Ruger Super Redhawk and a Dirty Harry-type shoulder rig. Certainly not a solution for everyone but it works well for me. Short, sweet and simple.

i have 2 holsters for my taurus snubbie. a blackhawk serpa OWB and a uncle mikes IWB.

i have one old-school cowboy belt holster for my Dan Wesson .357

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Links