Bersa Thunder 380 holsters

This is a discussion on Bersa Thunder 380 holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey i have a Bersa thunder 380 and Im about to turn 21, so i am looking for a holster for concealment. I know its ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By searcher 45
  • 1 Post By Oldfart60

Thread: Bersa Thunder 380 holsters

Bersa Thunder 380 holsters

Hey i have a Bersa thunder 380 and Im about to turn 21, so i am looking for a holster for concealment. I know its not the pocket rocket 380 guns that everyone has been getting but i love my Bersa. It just small enough to be super concealed but big enough to be very accurate. I want to carry it like Sean Connery the old 007 movies and i found a company that makes them called Legends In Leather and its an ok price and wonder if anyone has got one of them. Also Galco makes a shoulder rig called the Galco classic lite, but i think i would like to carry vertical rather then horizontal. And the last one is by a compeny called Shoulder Holster dot US. Any info? thanks

2. Remove Ads

The Bersa is a fine weapon, and usually an excellent deal.

That being said, if I was you, I would go with a belt holster, versus a shoulder holster. As it tends to be easier to conceal, you don't sweep the muzzle across any of your body (your arm) on the draw, and is generally easier to get to.

The Galco Miami Classic or Jackass Rigs are some of the better non-custom shoulder holsters.

On the rare occasions my Bersa gets carried, it is in a High Noon Bare Asset, which does a good job of concealing it comfortably. Bare Asset
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

My Bersa Thunder Plus was carried in a Hume holster or a High Noon and both worked very well. Would not consider the kind you are--- do you have to look like 007??!!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

no lol I dont have to look like him I just like the idea of the sued vertical pouch holster. It seams better to conceal then a full leather horizontal holster with big magazine pouches.

Welcome to the forum!!!!

Don't worry, when you start CCing, before long you will have two or three boxes of holsters to work with just like the rest of us CC.

There are like puppies, some are brown some black some off white and some are just ruffed out leather looking, but they just keep coming.

I thank the boxes that hold them are mating and producing holster.
    smolck likes this.
    NOT LIVING IN FEAR, JUST READY!!!
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness,
    nor the arrow for its swiftness,
    nor the warrior for his glory.
    I love only that which they defend.
    -J.R.R. Tolkien

Don Hume First Agent. Bersa 380 Plus is my carry gun. Comfortable, very concealing and not expensive. Had mine for years.
    bcvojak likes this.

Myself, my daughter and my mother all carry Bersas.....my daughter in a Galco Stinger, myself in a DeSantis 3-slot pancake style and mom in a Galco purse (which, since I'm assuming you're male, is a moot point). Both my DeSantis and daughters Galco are very well made products, however I feel the DeSantis conceals a bit better (ie. tighter to body) then the Galco because it has multiple slots holding it on belt as opposed to the Galcos single rear belt loop.
    Manicures: $40
    Pedicures: $60
    Range time + ammo: $50
    Quality mother/daughter time: PRICELESS

The Bersa Tunder 380 is a bargain in the carry guns. I make my full line for them.
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Quote Originally Posted by searcher 45 View Post
    Welcome to the forum!!!!

Don't worry, when you start CCing, before long you will have two or three boxes of holsters to work with just like the rest of us CC.

There are like puppies, some are brown some black some off white and some are just ruffed out leather looking, but they just keep coming.

I thank the boxes that hold them are mating and producing holster.
    This is so true. I have purchased 6 holsters and 3 guns, I have been CC'ing for 2 months. Weird.

And now that I have my 1911, I am actually thinking about the jackass rig for certain things. I may go out and buy a white suit with a neon blue shirt to go with it.........look close, it's under there.

Links