LC9 Hybrid wallet holster

This is a discussion on LC9 Hybrid wallet holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey all, Been a while since I poked my head in. I've been a very busy boy. Recently ordered me a Ruger LC9 and I ...

Thread: LC9 Hybrid wallet holster

LC9 Hybrid wallet holster

Hey all,
    Been a while since I poked my head in. I've been a very busy boy.
    Recently ordered me a Ruger LC9 and I once seen a Kydex/leather wallet holster online but now I can't seem to find it again. It basicly looks just like a crossbreed or kholster except its square leather with no clips. Anybody out there seen it or know what I'm talking about?

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    https://www.pagerpal.com/wallet.asp

also try...the art of the hide and holdster.
    my bookmarks went south so this is from memory...FWIW
    Be aware, be deliberate in your actions and be accurate.
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Thanks! Not exactly what I had in mind but you did show me something I'd never seen before...Is that safe having open trigger like that??

Nope. Not safe and in some states it's illegal. Check your state laws. I don't remember which ones but I do remember reading about a couple states that require license holders to carry in a holster that covers the trigger.
    Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the face.
    - Mike Tyson

Distinguished Member Array kelcarry's Avatar
    Hey sub: I have one of those "pager pal" wallet holsters for a 380. If you are familiar with "regular" holsters it takes a little getting used to but, all in all, I probably use it more than a conventional pocket holster. I have never found the trigger opening to be a worry--not sure what others are doing with their fingers in their pockets, but it is not a problem with me. If anything, I have found the front part of the holster to be a good stability spot for one of my non-trigger hand fingers in holding the firearm steady and straight within my standard grip ;the finger hole also provides additional stability--all of this is even more important with a small 380, where there is little grip based on firearm size. I do not expect to ever be in a "what if situation"(this self defense stuff is all about situational awareness first and foremost IMO) but the idea that if it starts to present itself, I am in a position to have something in my hand that will not automatically put the perp on guard that I have a firearm--in the dark it just looks like some form of wallet, when in fact it is my firearm enclosed in the leather sheath.

Links