M&P rig

This is a discussion on M&P rig within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I love Kramer and Alessi goodies. Have an MSP coming for my SIG, and have a couple of Talon Plus holsters for my J-frame and ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gasmitty

Thread: M&P rig

M&P rig

I love Kramer and Alessi goodies. Have an MSP coming for my SIG, and have a couple of Talon Plus holsters for my J-frame and Beretta. But now I need something for an M&P, full size. This could be a bit tough. I do not have the time for a Kramer or an Alessi. I have two weeks. I do not have the scratch for a Kramer or an Alessi at this time, anyway. I have a Serpa that I have been using until the Kramer gets here, and I have learned that I do not like Kydex. At all. So what I need is a leather holster. IWB or OWB, but I would much prefer OWB. I do like sweat guards. I was looking at the Galco N3 and their Summer Comfort. If the SC had a sweat guard I would run with it. The N3 looks like a good rig, but also looks as though it could be a bit tippy to the front, as it has a single belt loop behind the trigger guard. If anybody knows of an M&P holster that may come close to my ridiculous standards (due to the time and cash constraints) let me know. Many thanks.

2. Remove Ads

Look at what DeSantis has to offer - they're pretty decent for non-custom holsters, and they have a good track record of having stock on hand. Start here: BELT HOLSTERS — DeSantis Holster

A couple more suggestions: Give Rocky at Pure Kustom (site sponsor) a call and see what he has in stock, and then check out the Mitch Rosen "Express Line".
    oneshot likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Look at what DeSantis has to offer - they're pretty decent for non-custom holsters, and they have a good track record of having stock on hand. Start here: BELT HOLSTERS — DeSantis Holster

A couple more suggestions: Give Rocky at Pure Kustom (site sponsor) a call and see what he has in stock, and then check out the Mitch Rosen "Express Line".

^^^^^^^^^^^YEP^^^^^^^^^^^^

I carry my M&P9c in a De Santis cozy partner.
    Rediculously good holster for the money.
    Bought from my LGS in Saint Clair Shores, for under $65 in 2010
    Attached Images
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

+1 for the DeSantis cozy partner. I have them for my 1911 and an M&P. The 1911 rig is 4-5 years old and looks like new. As mentioned above it's a great holster you can order direct for not a lot of money compared to others. It compares well with my Milt Spark VM2, which is twice the price.

I have The Slide for both the M&P 9/40 full size and one M&P 9/40 compact both RH in black 15 deg and 1.5" belt slots. Cost is $76 shipped for either.

Side Guard Holsters - OWB Holsters - The Slide

MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Links