Suggestions on a good double mag carrier with clips?

This is a discussion on Suggestions on a good double mag carrier with clips? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've found a few but the ones I've found have been for the belt or big ones with clips that seemed to have a lot ...

Thread: Suggestions on a good double mag carrier with clips?

Suggestions on a good double mag carrier with clips?

I've found a few but the ones I've found have been for the belt or big ones with clips that seemed to have a lot of extra space past the clips that just seemed bulky and unnecessary. Anyone found a good double mag carrier? Suggestions?
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

2. Remove Ads

In the heat of the moment, what matters is what your body knows -- not what your mind knows.

I do like that one, but have you seen any that aren't for belt loops but have clips instead? thanks for the suggestion tho.
    Matthew 10:28 "And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell." ✞

Quote Originally Posted by Erick46590 View Post
    I've found a few but the ones I've found have been for the belt or big ones with clips that seemed to have a lot of extra space past the clips that just seemed bulky and unnecessary. Anyone found a good double mag carrier? Suggestions?
    Comp Tac and Tucker Gun Leather make ones with clips but they may be too large as well. I use singles for that reason

Milt Sparks makes them but long wait time.

Good Luck

The Don Hume IWB Strike IS a clip on.

Tucker has a nice IWB double-mag pouch, but the clips are outboard of the mags, making it very wide. Though it does have a sweat shield, which I like, and you can retrofit it with Comp-Tac clips for a variety of mounting styles...
    In the heat of the moment, what matters is what your body knows -- not what your mind knows.

Quote Originally Posted by mfcmb View Post
    The Don Hume IWB Strike IS a clip on.

Tucker has a nice IWB double-mag pouch, but the clips are outboard of the mags, making it very wide. Though it does have a sweat shield, which I like, and you can retrofit it with Comp-Tac clips for a variety of mounting styles...
    I have the strike and you can tuck a couple mags in a shirt nicely. I think I'd like a OWB type for comfort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Links