Left Handed Leather Holster for Glock 26

This is a discussion on Left Handed Leather Holster for Glock 26 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I really like this right here: Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters Unfortunately it doesn't ...

Thread: Left Handed Leather Holster for Glock 26

Left Handed Leather Holster for Glock 26

I really like this right here:

Galco holsters; Holsters; Gun holster, pistol holsters, western holsters, shoulder holsters, leather holster and Glock holsters

Unfortunately it doesn't come in a left handed option. I have a Dale Fricke Kydex inside the waistband holster with a little lip that holds onto the bottom of my belt. I'm looking for one that is leather instead of kydex and I'm also looking for one that will loop around the whole belt instead of just the underside. Also - it looks like the holster is more stable when the belt loops are spaced out a bit like this one instead of very close together. Can anyone affirm or deny that statement? And finally does anyone know of any similar style product that will come with support for a wrong handed person like myself?

2. Remove Ads

Shop in here, and you can get anything you see for either hand. HOLSTERS
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Check out Ugly Bald Guy holsters. I have the Striker for my M&P 9mm full size. Comfortable all day and it doesn't move!!
    UBG Holsters

From a fellow southpaw.
    "A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack" - Master Yoda

Member of NRA, GOA, SAF, NAGR, CCDL

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 97tbird View Post
    Check out Ugly Bald Guy holsters. I have the Striker for my M&P 9mm full size. Comfortable all day and it doesn't move!!
    UBG Holsters

From a fellow southpaw.
    second recommendation for UBG, I have a couple from NAT & they are great.....so much so, he's doing two more for me now, one of which is for a Glock27! I'm also a lefty......
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est.-Seneca

"If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what do I have to be paranoid about?" -Clint Smith

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." -Jeff Cooper

Third lefty for Nate! I got a pair of Canutes, great leather with fast order turnaround.
    I'm not a lawyer or a LEO, just a pantload with a computer.

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    I'd also recommend the Ugly Bald Guy. I just received a Canute for my 5906. excellent workmanship and delivered in less than 4 weeks.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

I will put in an order for an ugly bald guy holster when I get paid soon this summer. Looks like a good deal from a good guy. Thanks for recommending him.

Links