Holster Pro Gun Leather for LC9

This is a discussion on Holster Pro Gun Leather for LC9 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ordered their Model 3 "Pocket Holster" for my Ruger LC9. First, big props to Holster Pro for supporting the SR9c and LC9 - both models ...

Thread: Holster Pro Gun Leather for LC9

Holster Pro Gun Leather for LC9

Ordered their Model 3 "Pocket Holster" for my Ruger LC9. First, big props to Holster Pro for supporting the SR9c and LC9 - both models are hard to source holsters for and Holster Pro offers a lot of options.

The fit and finish are just gorgeous. Industrial grade stitching, the leather is supple and has nice grip. The cut is just right: covers the trigger, while allowing a full grip on the gun and clean extraction from a pocket.

I've got IWB covered on this gun, but being an EDC, I want as many carry options as possible. This is for pocket carry when I'm wearing a jacket with largish pockets.

Based on my happiness with this purchase, I'll be ordering more from this supplier.
    "It may seem difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first."

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array orangevol's Avatar
    I just got the same holster for my LC9. Minimal holster that keeps the gun held straight up in my pocket. Definately good quality for the price!
    Proud NRA member

Links