Yet another dilimma...

This is a discussion on Yet another dilimma... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by smolck If you are worried about it tipping out and falling get a thumb break. Or just a holster with better retention....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet another dilimma...

Distinguished Member Array TSiWRX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smolck View Post
    If you are worried about it tipping out and falling get a thumb break.
    Or just a holster with better retention.

2. Remove Ads

Nah...i'm not worried about it falling out. I'd never carry anything that didn't have good retention.
    "Sir, could you please not bleed so much? I have to clean the store after they haul you off and I'd like the rest of my shift, to be, like, you know, better."

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    suspenders and a proper belt, holster with retention strap and herbalife.
    im only half kidding about the last. something that worked for me ( though i but was just a few BMI's high)
    with causing me no discomfort i just help by passing it along. or not. good luck to ua, CC
    Be aware, be deliberate in your actions and be accurate.
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

I am using this guy...
    f8b1eb0a.jpg

I was actually able to AIWB mostly comfortable in it today for the little time I did (home to work and while seated in the car in between).

@Claude....i don't have the discipline for supplements any more. Before my back injury I was an avid Ripped Fuel user. I'm managing (and by proxy, losing) my weight via multi-vits, smoothies (at home), a lot of seafood, etc. Supplements will only go so far if you can't burn more calorie than you're taking in....period. Hopefully will start martial arts again if my back can take it. I was taking Aikido, but the rolls were too much strain on my injury. I need another Kempo class close by :D
    "Sir, could you please not bleed so much? I have to clean the store after they haul you off and I'd like the rest of my shift, to be, like, you know, better."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links