Stronghold Phoenix by Occidental Leather

This is a discussion on Stronghold Phoenix by Occidental Leather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anyone use this holster? Any comments would be appreciated....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Stronghold Phoenix by Occidental Leather

Stronghold Phoenix by Occidental Leather

Anyone use this holster? Any comments would be appreciated.
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

2. Remove Ads

It is a great holster. Very well made and carries extremely well. I would still have it but I opted for one with sharkskin trim directly from TT. I used it for my G30sf.

Quote Originally Posted by glocker73 View Post
    It is a great holster. Very well made and carries extremely well. I would still have it but I opted for one with sharkskin trim directly from TT. I used it for my G30sf.
    How did it compare with the TT? Quality, comfort, etc?
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Quote Originally Posted by TXOutfitter View Post
    How did it compare with the TT? Quality, comfort, etc?
    Hello Sir, thank you for your interest.

The holsters are made with the same quality materials and techniques I use in my shop by a small handpicked crew I trained. I use the Phoenix model myself just about everyday and love it.
    If you were to have any issues whatsoever with any Stronghold holster please contact me directly and I will handle it personally.

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a call anytime.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by ttsail View Post

The holsters are made with the same quality materials and techniques I use in my shop by a small handpicked crew I trained. I use the Phoenix model myself just about everyday and love it.
    If you were to have any issues whatsoever with any Stronghold holster please contact me directly and I will handle it personally.

Tim
    Thanks Tim for your reply and consideration! I've heard a little of the story and your involvement with Occidental Leather and have no doubt they are top-quality.....I know all your TT products are top notch and was just wondering if the crew you trained takes the personal pride in their work that you do. Obviously, from your remarks, you're on top of the quality control at Occidental as you are with your own products......I hear nothing but Great Praise of your work! Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Tim
    Tim said it best. The Stronghold series is every bit as well made as the holsters directly from TT. Tim stands behind his work and will go out of his way to make sure you are pleased. I have several holsters directly from TT and have owned a couple of the Stronghold series holsters as well. You will not be disappointed if you decide to go with the Stronghold Phoenix.

Since the order site said 1911s and Glocks in stock, I called to see if they had any for Sig 229 in stock..... I ended up talking to Tim about the holster and he then took my order over the phone for a brown Stronghold Phoenix. Everything I've read about him seems to be true.....he is genuinely helpful and concerned with customer satisfaction! They didn't have one but he put in the order and said it would be out next week.......you can't beat that for accommodating a customer! Ill look forward to receiving the holster and doing business with him in the future!

Since the order site said 1911s and Glocks in stock, I called to see if they had any for Sig 229 in stock..... I ended up talking to Tim about the holster and he then took my order over the phone for a brown Stronghold Phoenix. Everything I've read about him seems to be true.....he is genuinely helpful and concerned with customer satisfaction! They didn't have one but he put in the order and said it would be out next week.......you can't beat that for accommodating a customer! Ill look forward to receiving the holster and doing business with him in the future!
    Thank you, it was a pleasure talking to you today.

Quote Originally Posted by glocker73 View Post
    Tim said it best. The Stronghold series is every bit as well made as the holsters directly from TT. Tim stands behind his work and will go out of his way to make sure you are pleased. I have several holsters directly from TT and have owned a couple of the Stronghold series holsters as well. You will not be disappointed if you decide to go with the Stronghold Phoenix.
    Glocker73 thank you for the props, it is greatly appreciated.

Glocker73 thank you for the props, it is greatly appreciated.
    No problem Tim. Your gear is all I wear. The snap pancake you did for me recently is truly outstanding. Thanks again.

Ted Mixon

Hey ttsail, what do you have on hand for a 3" 1911 ?????

Quote Originally Posted by spy0068 View Post
    Hey ttsail, what do you have on hand for a 3" 1911 ?????
    Yes I do have some stuff. The Phoenix is in stock in both colors. I have a Slim Mikes Special which is a limited color of coffee brown and black. Give me a call if you are interested.

I carry my glock 36 in that holster every day and it is awesome. After a week or two of break in time it fits like a glove and carries the gun like a dream. You wont be disapointed if you pick one up.

From what Tim told me when I ordered mine, it should be on the way now! I'll give a report when it comes in and I've carried in it a few days...

From what Tim told me when I ordered mine, it should be on the way now! I'll give a report when it comes in and I've carried in it a few days...
    It shipped on Tuesday, you should have it today.

Thank you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links