Fobus Holsters - Page 4

Fobus Holsters

This is a discussion on Fobus Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Past experience with Fobus (several years ago) was that I discontinued using it after a short while. My experience with the Blackhawk Serpa has been ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fobus Holsters

Past experience with Fobus (several years ago) was that I discontinued using it after a short while. My experience with the Blackhawk Serpa has been much better. As for leather vs. polymer i'd say it depends on a number of factors: the type of gun, your economic situation, for example. My Colt 1911 works well in a Galco concealment holster however my Glock 17 does well in a Blackhawk. I think it comes down to the factors above plus what YOU find suits YOUR tastes/body style/economic situation. Best of luck!
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them."
    George Mason

"Gun control is a job-safety program for criminals."
    John R. Lott

Terrible holster, the one I tried atleast was.. i couldnt even pull it out , it took about 90lbs of pulling to get it out and I pulled a chest muscle lol and I been doing bodybuilding for many years.. Mabey there are better designs, IDknow

My first holster was a Fobus. I quickly determined that it was useless for CC and that I didn't care for paddle holsters. The Fobus was the inaugural holster for my box of no longer used holsters

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I have one, an absolute piece of junk.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Distinguished Member Array Hodad's Avatar
    I have two. One for my SIG Pro and one for my SIG mosquito. Not great as CCW holsters but are OK for otherwise. Unless the holster has screws it takes a while to break it in for a smooth draw.
    "Life is tough but it's really tough if you are stupid"

I've got a Fobus shoulder holster and magazine holder for an HK 40 USP and it is not bad. I typically do not CCW my HK that much.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links