Alessi CQC-S

This is a discussion on Alessi CQC-S within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Tell me what you know. I have two Talon Plus holsters, one for the J-frame and one for the M&P. I have a third on ...

Thread: Alessi CQC-S

Alessi CQC-S

Tell me what you know. I have two Talon Plus holsters, one for the J-frame and one for the M&P. I have a third on order for the Beretta 85. I use a Kramer MSP for the SIG. But I think I would like a CQC-S for the M&P. They look tight, nice and snug to the body. Since it is an Alessi, I am sure that it is very well made. But how is it to carry?

2. Remove Ads

I have one for my Glock 27 and love it. It fits close and tight for me. I bought mine from Brownells. It is a good choice in my book.

Great design...a very similar one I have is the Mitch Rosen Premier. That works equally well. That being said I have handled the "new" alessi products since Lou passed and handled the stuff from his protege Skip Ritchie over at Richie Leather. IMHO I think the quality of the Ricthie is a bit better than the stuff being put out currently by the "new" Alessi shop. Ritchie is pretty much making the same stuff as Alessi in design. Here is the CQC-S clone...

Close quarter-quick release (cq-qr) - Product Details
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

I bet I have 10 to 12 of Uncle Lou's CQC/s for several of my guns. Love the design and how it fits. Ritchie Leather makes one as well that I would not hesitate to buy.
    NRA Member
    Certified Firearms Instructor
    Semper Fi

I have two of them and one is for my M&P. It carries very well.

I have only one, for a full size 1911. I bought it about 7 years ago, from Lightning Arms Sports. It's a gorgeous holster, that carries very well. If I were to do it again, I'd likely call up Lightning Arms, and ask them for the Ritchie.
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and you have the land of Bliss.

~ Miyamoto Musashi

It is a phenomenal holster. I think you would be pleased to carry with a CQC-S.

Links