edc. iwb. holster for glock 23? - Page 2

edc. iwb. holster for glock 23?

This is a discussion on edc. iwb. holster for glock 23? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I use an IWB holster that is like the crossbreed u keep hearing about but it is all leather ( never know when ur gonna ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: edc. iwb. holster for glock 23?

Best iwb!!!!!!!

I use an IWB holster that is like the crossbreed u keep hearing about but it is all leather ( never know when ur gonna need a quiet draw!) its from the american holster company and is called the invisa-tuck all his stuff is hand stiched and VERY high quality i went through a few holsters INCLUDING a crossbreed before i stumbled apon this check em out at americanholstercompany.com dont knoe how to upload a pic ( im on my phone) but check it out bud! They r a little pricey ($85 shipping included) but well worth every cent.. Good luck to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Sureshot1988 View Post
    I use an IWB holster that is like the crossbreed u keep hearing about but it is all leather ( never know when ur gonna need a quiet draw!) its from the american holster company and is called the invisa-tuck all his stuff is hand stiched and VERY high quality i went through a few holsters INCLUDING a crossbreed before i stumbled apon this check em out at americanholstercompany.com dont knoe how to upload a pic ( im on my phone) but check it out bud! They r a little pricey ($85 shipping included) but well worth every cent.. Good luck to ya!
    I've been looking into these myself, they look awesome!

Invisi-Tuck-Mahogany-600x600.jpgMark-Holthus-P90.jpg

Contact Clay @SHTF gear,he builds a very nice hy-brid,and is on this Forum.

Bianchi makes a nice IWB for your Glock. Check out their Professional 100 model at:

Bianchi Professional 100 Inside-the-Waistband Right Hand

Whichever holster you choose, just get it on and carry your weapon. It doesn't do you any good sitting in a drawer or safe. And practice, practice, practice with your weapon/holster combination at your range.
    An armed criminal will kill an unarmed victim with monotonous regularity.

Try the N8^2 (read nate squared) Professional model. I have one and it is AWESOME! VERY comfortable and (as I have found out in the last week or so) more comfortable with shorts and a t-shirt than with blue jeans. It is also tuckable, so you can wear it that way as well. GLOCK « <--click here to check it out
    “Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    Welcome to the forum.

I like leather and I like High Noon Public Secret holsters. I like to carry my G-23 appendix IWB.

Attachment 51205Attachment 51206
    Click image to enlarge....

High Noon Holsters
    I have two Public Secrets, love 'em!! I carry a 19C and a 23 in them.

Distinguished Member Array matthew03's Avatar
    I have a pretty large holster collection for various firearms, but for a Glock my favorite is Dale Fricke Arch Angel AIWB rig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links