N82 Tactical, surprising

This is a discussion on N82 Tactical, surprising within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was skeptical at first but I thought the concept was inventive, so I sent my 40 bucs and waited. All I can say is ...

Thread: N82 Tactical, surprising

N82 Tactical, surprising

I was skeptical at first but I thought the concept was inventive, so I sent my 40 bucs and waited. All I can say is wow this thing is comfortable, ninety percent of the time I sport a full size standard or hi cap 1911 so I know what it's like to haul weight. But I have to say this holster is cool on the skin and sticks right where I put it. Like I said I was skeptical at first but il be getting another

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar
    Tried visiting their website. Honestly, I need more info, more pictures. Too hard to visualize what they are selling. Although, it may be worth a try.
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

I was in the same boat, but I got an early fathers day gift from the XO. Well I'm on my phone right now so no pics, but what I can tell you is that it's a pancake of suede for grip and breathability, neoprene for padding covered by tanned leather, I was skeptical about the crossed weave elastic though after wearing the retention is good

Links