Garrett Industries + Silent Thunder = Awesome

This is a discussion on Garrett Industries + Silent Thunder = Awesome within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Loved my Silent Thunder that I bought for my PM9 so much I ordered one for my XDM as well, again - very pleased! Wearing ...

Thread: Garrett Industries + Silent Thunder = Awesome

VIP Member Array Civil_Response's Avatar

Loved my Silent Thunder that I bought for my PM9 so much I ordered one for my XDM as well, again - very pleased! Wearing my XDM Compact IWB comfortably for the first time and finally feel as though I can wear it daily.

Very happy.

If you're in the market, I highly recommend them. There's something about leather lined Kydex that makes it a perfect match. Stability, silent/smooth draw, great looks and my guns seem to love it too.

I currently have an American Statesman on order from them for my Colt Defender after trying a friend's Silent Thunder OWB for my G36. The OWB wasn't for me as it didn't conceal the way I would have liked, but the quality and design concept was extremely good; good enough I decided to place my order for the aforementioned. Good to hear you're happy with them as well.

I own a silent thunder for my J frame. This is a fantastic holster. Anyone know the background on why Tucker stopped and Garrett took over production?

The silent thunder has always been a product made by Garrett industries, including the ones that were sold by Tucker in the past.
    I think they got tired of the confusion and decided to sell their holsters on their own.

Excellent holsters by the way. And superb customer service!

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links