Can I get a little feedback

This is a discussion on Can I get a little feedback within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Haystacker Looks really good. Leatherworker.net is a great resource for holster makers. Welsome. Jeff Leatherworker.net is the best resource I have found. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Can I get a little feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Haystacker View Post
    Looks really good. Leatherworker.net is a great resource for holster makers. Welsome.
    Jeff
    Leatherworker.net is the best resource I have found. I have spent countless hours on that site. Thank you for the kind words everyone.

2. Remove Ads

Great looking holsters, you're no beginner!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Very nice work! Nice tight stitching and clean lines to the holsters. Very cool. Something I'd definitely wear!

Two thumbs up!
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member
    Pretty! I like the high ride, they look very concealable. Are you going to make them in black too?

I always say this, but I like to see a holster on a belt and worn on a body. It takes all the mystery out of how it might work in real life.

Was the stitching yellow or am I imagining that? If so I don't love yellow stitching.

Do you make a matching magazine holder?

I like the body guard on the back.

Thanks for posting your photos.

Quote Originally Posted by cammo girl View Post
    Pretty! I like the high ride, they look very concealable. Are you going to make them in black too?

I always say this, but I like to see a holster on a belt and worn on a body. It takes all the mystery out of how it might work in real life.

Was the stitching yellow or am I imagining that? If so I don't love yellow stitching.

Do you make a matching magazine holder?

I like the body guard on the back.

Thanks for posting your photos.
    Thank you for the reply and comments. I do make them in black, this style is concealable with a bigger/ baggier type shirt or a jacket conceals it completely, not so much for a tight fitting short shirt. The pancake style is a little more concealable as it is a little tighter to the body and short a layer of leather. I will be making mag pouches in single or double and they are of the pancake type design. Also the stitching is called "natural" its not exactly yellow but more of a tan, but the acrylic resolene and flash of the camera make it look a little more yellow. I do natural, white, brown, and black thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links