IWB for a glock26

IWB for a glock26

This is a discussion on IWB for a glock26 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi, I am looking for an IWB for my little glock. I would like it to have this tuckable feature I hear so much about. ...

Thread: IWB for a glock26

IWB for a glock26

Hi, I am looking for an IWB for my little glock. I would like it to have this tuckable feature I hear so much about. I would like to wear it about at 3:30 or 4 position. Does anyone have any knowledge or even pics they might be able to share ?
    thanks.
    The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. - Albert Einstein

Assistant Administrator
    Well - no specific but - go check out the K&D site http://www.kdholsters.com/

In fact go to top of page and use the ''Holster Links'' link - I put a page up not long ago with 130 plus links - might be worth a cruise thru some of those too.
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

talon, while I don't have experience with it, a friend says good things about this "tuckable" Galco holster: http://www.usgalco.com/HolsterG3.asp...D=300&GunID=50

I have an IWB on order for my G-26, a Milt Sparks Watch Six. It's not a tuckable design, but should have it by mid-month so surely will have some feedback to share within a week of laying my hands on it. Hopefully it will be all good news!

VIP Member
    I carry my G30 in that Galco tuckable at work all day. Pretty comfy and invisible. Was worth every bit of $60.
    I'm sure the G26 model would be an even better fit.
    If you get it please post how it works as I'm in the market for a holster or 2 for my G26 now too
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Here is a picture of my G27 (on the left) in a Comp-Tac CTAC holster. It works very well and is tuckable.
    Attached Images
    George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed."

I have heard good things about the C-TAC. I have been told by others that leather is more comfortable for IWB, which makes sense. My friend has the Milt Sparks Summer Special that he likes, but I don't know if it is tuckable. Check out the holster offerings from the members on this board, as I have seen lots of impressive stuff and I'm sure they can help you.

Thanks everyone. I am looking at that Galco holster. I currently have a nice owb bianchi with great retention features for this pistol, but with my body I need a jacket over it. Thus I have not carried the glock during warmer months. I could use a holster I have for another piece, but really was interested to see if there was one that was fitted for the glock.
    The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. - Albert Einstein

Distinguished Member Array dimmak's Avatar
    You may look at the Galco "Summer Comfort" as well....
    not a Tuckable, but very comfortable just the same...
    "Ray Nagin is a colossal disappointment" - NRA/ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox.

"...be water, my friend."

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    I think youll find better comfort carrying the little glock with a split loop design holster....the short muzzle with the width of the fat little glock is much better carried in a VM2/MC5 style holster, it makes it much thinner to carry and much more comfy....keep you eyes peeled and see what you like. Every maker makes most all of their stuff for the baby glock.
    Shoot well and god bless
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

www.hbeleatherworks.com makes some fine holsters; while I haven't used their units for the baby glock, I can vouch for the efficiency/comfort of Kramer's IWB#3 unit - my 26 feels like it's not there while in it.

Eric, I guess this may seem like a silly question, but don't the loops show on the belt really well ? Oh, the holster would not be tuckable would it? That still might be okay, if it held the glock close to my body. I am just looking to change my wardrobe to some slightly smaller/lighter shirts so that I do not continue to have this steady diet of oversized cotton shirts everyday during these warmer months. I guess that is why I thought tuckable might be a nice change of pace.

Check out Highnoon holsters (highnoonholsters.com). They make great holsters and have good "tuckables." In addition, they have the best pictures of their holsters IMO, I have not found a dealer that does pictures from so many angles.

Good Luck

I have seen several people on this forum also getting holsters from www.garritysgunleather.com . I have not personally purchased from there, but he does make very nice custom holsters from standard leather to alligator to snake, and I have heard many good things about it. Probably worth checking out in addition with the sites mentioned above.

(added) and www.uccomfort.com, www.usgalco.com , www.desantisholster.com

N.R.A. Member
    G.O.A. Member
    Unified Sportsmen of Florida Member

Senior Member Array Eric Larsen's Avatar
    Well yes and no. I missed the tuckable part...the loops dont show on the belt if they are sized to the width and color of the belt initially.

As far as the style of holster you may want to look at..the split loops really make it thinner and more comfy.
    Take into consideration: with a large/thin/flat/long gun IE, 1911 etc, the bulkiness or width is less and its spread out over more of an area.
    With the baby Glock its width is in a very small area and not nearly as spread out...Thus the recommendation.

Look for something with a stitched and elongated bottom also. This will add stability and comfort. Tuckables in this configuration can be found...I you cant find what you are looking for then yell at me. Thanks..Eric
    If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice..........Rush

Links