CC options with tucked in dress shirt or polo's - Page 4

CC options with tucked in dress shirt or polo's

This is a discussion on CC options with tucked in dress shirt or polo's within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry using the "cell pal" available at concealcity.com. Have carried the same holster for nearly 10 years now. I have done smartcarry, IWB, OWB, ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: CC options with tucked in dress shirt or polo's

I carry using the "cell pal" available at concealcity.com. Have carried the same holster for nearly 10 years now. I have done smartcarry, IWB, OWB, shoulder holster but settled with cell pal. Each person is different so in the end you will have wade the information and decide for yourself.
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." -- Sigmund Freud
    NRA Life Member
    P232
    P229 (40 s&w, 357 sig)
    P250 (9mm)

Distinguished Member
    I use an Comp-Tac MTAC for tucking.

I also have a Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro which is even more comfortable and tuckable but it doesn't have as much tuckable area as the MTAC and the length of most shirts I have it doesn't work well (too much shirt bloused or bunched up inside) for my body, YMMV. If I'm not tucking (99% of the time) it is my go to holster though.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

I'm sitting at my desk now wearing a tucked in polo with my Sig P290 in my smartcarry. I don't notice it, and neither does anyone else. They have a money-back guarantee. Try it. If it doesn't work for you, ship it back.

Emailed Remora last week and found out they are coming out with tuckable version. Don't have time frame though.

Sponsor
    SHTF Gear ACE-1. One of the best warranties in the market and very comfortable.

I mostly carry a 442, and just got a belly band!! I wear tucked in polos every day and I blouse them to the rear it makes a puff of shirt over the gun, I put my 1911 in it and just tuck the barrel in my belt with the trigger gaurd up above the belt comfy and secure. it is a bit of a "tall" draw but way more comfortable than the pancake or a supertuck, I also use a Itac paddle for around the ranch

Ok my carry gun is a glock 23 40 cal mid size auto. I have spent a load f money looking for the perfect holster. I tried super tuck, milt sparks vm2, summer carry 2! Mtac and the only holster I hav found that fit me is a high noon hidden alley. It is thin comfortable leather that rides low. It is a tuck able holster and the way it is designed it tucks and wears so nice. It is the only rig that I have found that does not gouge my side at three o'clock carry. I can drive, sit, bend over, work and be very comfortable doing. Also most metal clips I hav always disliked due to not riding right and very hard to remove from belt. Ths one is different. Take a look at high noon hidden alley model. I am not affiliated with them in any way just like my holster....it has the wow factor to me.

I have a CrossBreed Supertuck on the way...well, just ordered. I frequently carry my PPK in a fobus paddle holster but wanted to try something different. I looked up the High Noon Hidden Ally and they look nice.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpencerB View Post
    You can try a belly band, rather inexpensive(like $30 I think) I have done it and it concealed my G19 quite well.
    Belly band, sig 239 at 4 o'clock. All day long.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

If you like the way the Crossbreed looks, try Tommy Theis. He's a member here, makes a hell of a good holster and he gives you two weeks to wear the holster and if it doesn't work for you, return it and you get your money back. You have nothing to lose with his holster. They are tuckable and they run about $55.

Theisholsters.com | Home | Custom IWB Holsters

FYI, I wore my CW9 in one of his holsters for 16 hours Friday and Saturday (16 hours each day) and it was so comfortable I honestly forgot it was there most of the day.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_)

I admit, I didn't read all the posts so if this is redundant I apologize. I have a Galco King Tuck I paid $59 for and it is wonderful as a tuckable IWB. The only complaint I have would be there on any of these style holsters, with my thick M&P compact pistol (Glocks and XD's fall into this category too) when I wear dress pants it shows a "bulge" on my side. When I had a 1911 in the same holster, no issues at all.

So I guess I am saying a single stack pistol is the best with this setup and dress clothes. But the Galco is a great product and very customizeable for cant and height which I love.

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I have been looking at these... Inside The Waistband
    Check out the 'tuckables' at the bottom of the page.
    I carry a 1911 in one of these and it works well. You just have to consider what you are wearing with it. I am more comfortable with a 380 in my right pocket.

IWB Tuckable... Undercover IWB Leather Concealment Holster been using this holster for 4 years and it has never let me down and gives all day comfort, is easy on and off I am also a contractor I wear Dickies carpenter style pants and a tee shirt, will wear a short sleeve Dickies work shirt open sometimes as a cover up, perry suspenders when needed.
    This holster has the most retentive belt clip I have ever seen and also a piece of abs sewn into the opening of the holster it will not collapse.
    NRA Life
    SASS 96744

"Now remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is"

I carry tucked (only when I absolutely have to carry tucked) in my M-Tac. Not because I hate the M-Tac, I love that holster, but because I hate carrying tucked. It is a pain in the butt to tuck a shirt in with any of those holsters, but it can be done and can work very well.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Sponsored Links