Alan at Remora

This is a discussion on Alan at Remora within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have many holsters (Duh--- don't we all?!), but thought I would try a Remora pocket holster after some suggestions on the site. Well, I ...

Thread: Alan at Remora

Alan at Remora

I have many holsters (Duh--- don't we all?!), but thought I would try a Remora pocket holster after some suggestions on the site. Well, I got it and it wouldn't let my Tomcat get past the trigger guard so I E-Mailed Alan and he suggested that I just snip one or two threads to loosen it up a bit. I was leery to do that, but I did and it appears to have done the trick. The best thing , though, was that Alan E-mailed me and offered to send a NEW holster if I wasn't happy with the current one. What a guy! This is the kind of person/company worth doing business with so... hats off to Alan & Remora Holsters!!!
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

2. Remove Ads

I use the DeSantis nemesis with my Inox, hard to find holsters for that little bugger! Have found the DeSantis soft tuck as a good IWB option, very versatile.

Glad you got good customer service, so rare these days.
    Exercise your 2nd amendment rights....not doing so jeopardizes that right for everyone.

Alan gives top notch service.
    Phillipians 4:13
    Go Gators/Wildcats!!
    Glock Cert. Armorer

cmycek: I have about four pocket holsters and they only work( and some not too well!) with the right kind of pocket material.
    Some cotton I wear is more like silk ,as to feel, and the holster comes out with the gun EVERY TIME! That's why I have four holsters for my Tomcat .32 acp .Several others work well with my cargo pants (5.11's), but not with others. Stupid Me! I thought when I was really new at this that one holster per gun was the norm: little did I know. PLUS, there are so many great looking holsters with great workmanship that it's very easy to convince oneself that a new holster is just the ticket! C'est la vie! ( That's French for, " What the Hell!" And , really, what's one more holster for the "box?"
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

My Remora doesn't work too well for pocket carry. It's too hard to get that grippy fabric to slide in my pocket. It does work great as advertised.

You won't find better CS than Alan ANYWHERE IMO!

The guy just demands your satisfaction, he'll make dang sure you're happy.
    3rdGen.Glock19.TaloEdition
    Glock.Factory.NS
    Remora.#10.RFT.SS
    16.GDJHP.124g.+P
    24/7

Links