Questions About a Couple of Holsters

This is a discussion on Questions About a Couple of Holsters within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I bought a CZ P-07 without looking to see how well it would be supported in the aftermarket. I knew it ouldn't be as widely ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions About a Couple of Holsters

Questions About a Couple of Holsters

I bought a CZ P-07 without looking to see how well it would be supported in the aftermarket. I knew it ouldn't be as widely supported as a Glock or even a Ruger. However, I never knew it would be so hard to find a holster. Finding a holster for a CZ is work enough. Finding a holster for the newest addition to their line up is even more work.

I've narrowed it down to a hand full of holsters. I would appreciate any information or reviews I could get. So, here is a list in no particular order.

Old Faithful Holsters

Blade Tech - UCH

Cross Breed - Super Tuck Deluxe

Falco - Suede Open Top

Kirkpatrick - Clip-On

I know there are other holsters out there. I just can't afford $100 for a holster right now. I also don't want to wait ten weeks or six months to get my holster. Somebody please help me with some information.
    Last edited by MikeNice; July 20th, 2011 at 11:26 AM. Reason: I took off the Remora. It has enough reviews on this site.

2. Remove Ads

Garrett Industries Silent Thunder

High Noon's website says they carry the P-07 for most of their holsters. Their stocking line runs from about 30-60 bucks depending on the holster you want, and ships to you in about a week. High Noon Holsters
    Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Former, USMC 0311, OIF/OEF vet
    NRA Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun/Reloading Instructor, RSO, Ohio CHL Instructor

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
    Garrett Industries Silent Thunder
    They do not support the CZ P-07 Duty.

I was looking at the Bare Asset and the Split Decision. Both are priced right and shippd fast. My only issue is that they don't have a skin/sweat/shirt guard on the back side. The only holster I've carried without one is a pocket holster.

I'm not sure how comfortable it would be. The P-07 isn't exactly molded and melded for cc. So, I'm unsure if all day carry would be possible.

If you want a sweat guard you have to go with a much thicker holster like this and a stocking item. http://highnoonholsters.com/Product_...et_w_clip.html

Most people get both, an extreme duty holster and then a lite duty one. We also support the CZ 75 SP01 Phantom. I only mention that because its another hard one to find holsters for.

Alex
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

Horsehide may be worth looking at as it supposed to do a better job of keeping your sweat away from your weapon.

If the brown Down Under was a stocking item this thread wouldn't exist. The 0 cant of the Public Secret just isn't my style. I usually carry at 3 or 4 o'clock with a strong forward cant.

I entirely plan on buying the Down Under or Closing Argument for myself during the Christmas season.

We do have a rush service available but that adds to the investment. Rush Service

Its just about 4 to 6 weeks . We are working on June and July Order Status I have seen it much worse really not that bad at all for us.

Alex
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

These guys support it, but doesn't appear they're taking orders right now. Might be one to keep in mind though. Hazel Leather Samples

Bought a Don Hume 721ot for a Glock 21 and it fit my P01. The CZ forum is a great resource for holsters that will and won't work.

Eric at H.B.E. started his company to support CZs. Give him a try. My personal experience with High Noon was horrible.

I have numerous High Noon Holsters and my experience with them has been great, as are their Holsters. Also have a couple of HBE holsters that are truly outstanding and Eric is awesome to work with!
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to Him, and He will make your paths straight."

Quote Originally Posted by SCfromNY View Post
    Eric at H.B.E. started his company to support CZs. Give him a try. My personal experience with High Noon was horrible.
    Knowing all well that we can not be all things to all people and we are not perfect (we try, LOL, LOL) , but could you give us some more information on your statement. Right now its just a "drive by".

What exactly happened? If its our fault we would like to know and learn from it. So for the benfit of the forum members and us here at High Noon, please explain in detail.

Justin
    High Noon Holsters
    www.HighNoonHolsters.com

Many posters here know that I have a lot of Fist holsters, but I have found a few others that are pure quality.
    High Noon is one of those holsters that I assumed was a 'one holster fits a lot of different guns'. I was greatly mistaken.
    I have a High Noon holster and belt for my Glock-26 which is nothing but top quality. The belt I have from High Noon is, by far, the best leather belt in my collection.
    I highly recommend High Noon holsters.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links