Elite Systems Pocket Holster

This is a discussion on Elite Systems Pocket Holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; For my Beretta Tomcat I have wound up with four holsters--- without even trying! Some work better with " rougher" inside pockets but not at ...

Thread: Elite Systems Pocket Holster

For my Beretta Tomcat I have wound up with four holsters--- without even trying! Some work better with " rougher" inside pockets but not at all with " smoother" inside material. The one exception , so far, is the Elite systems pocket holster. The other three, well known brands, will come out with the gun except in certain pockets. The Elite works in all of my pockets and it isn't even the stickiest material on the outside.Why, I don't know; it just works. I have a Mika on order and I'll see how that fares in due time.
    I guess that, as in all things, some work better than others. Has this been your experience with pocket holsters and different levels of " smoothness" in your pocket material?
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

P.S. My Remora holster worked today for the first time in a pocket it didn't work well in before! I don't know what to make of this, except maybe repeat washings made thew pocket not as " smooth " as before!? Let me hear from the scientists among us on this presumption. Thanks.
    Chicken Little? Who the heck is Chicken Little? And what does she know, anyway?!

" The will of the majority, the natural law of every society, is the only sure guardian of the rights of man." Thomas Jefferson.

Links