What works for Women - Page 3

What works for Women

This is a discussion on What works for Women within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Fanny Pack when casual, work out clothes etc. Thigh holster for dress. UC comfort racerback for under tucked shirts. These are the best options that ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What works for Women

Fanny Pack when casual, work out clothes etc. Thigh holster for dress. UC comfort racerback for under tucked shirts. These are the best options that I can find for my wife

J.S.

http://www.uccomfort.com/RacerBack.html
    http://www.usgalco.com/ViewMorePic.asp?ProductSKU=TBBK2

Quote Originally Posted by Blade-Tech PM View Post
    Another question for you. Does she wear a belt usually or not? I can think of a couple of options right now, and those would be a D/OS holster or a paddle. Both seem to be popular among women who order from us and with the weapon she is carrying, it would conceal pretty well. I will take a look on Monday to see what is going to give best concealment and have the most confort.
    She says (and you gotta understand why I had to ask her...like, do you really think I can even recall what she wore yesterday?? ), she say she wears a belt fifty/fifty, and would wear all the time if it meant being able to effectively carry. (Mmmm...I hope she didn't literally really mean "all" the time...)

Note to self: Check on Blade-Tech PM...see if still breathing.

Distinguished Member Array Colin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tegemu View Post
    The most knowledgeable person about woman and guns is a woman named "PAX" at www.corneredcat.com . She can answer all of your concerns.
    I showed this site to my wife, she loved it. the lady who wrote it did a great job.

Sorry I wasn't able to get a chance to take a look on things last week. It was a very busy week and I just didn't have a chance. Things look a bit better for the upcoming week. Will definately check this week and get back to you.
    Cory Chapin
    Production Manager
    Blade-Tech Ind.

I think your choice comes down to 3 choices. I do greatly apologize for not responding sooner. I have been working 7 days a week for the last few weeks, thus the reason for me not being around. Anyways...... I think you should take a close look at either a d/os holster, or a paddle holster, or an IWB holster. This is just something you need to discuss with your significant other. If you decide to try something remember you can always exchange it within 30 days for a different holster if you find your first selection doesn't do the trick. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me. I promise I will respond much faster this next time. I have much more free time now.
    Cory Chapin
    Production Manager
    Blade-Tech Ind.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links